Monogamy The Game

My oh and I love playing and exploring with the above game. What's everyone else think of it and how do you play yours? X

will be watching this one, have been thinking about getting one of the board games, just to have something a bit different to do :)

Ive had it a while, i really enjoy it whereas my girlfriend not so much she rekons the cards are all for me and too many bj's lol maybe shes too greedy. We always skip straight to the steamy cards and play them for a while. I highly recomend it Bumblebee :)

I'd really like to try it!

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I'd really like to try it!

Me too - sounds fun.

But aren't boardgames better with 4 or more people? Not sure how the OH would feel lol

is there such thing as too many bj's????? lol

i've put a couple of games on my wish list, just got to get the fuck buddy to join so he can buy me/us presents lol

Looked at the board games myself, although would be fun looks like something that would be more fun as a group

Thats what I thought about monogamy, I have the connect foreplay though its well fun :) haha

MissChar wrote:

Thats what I thought about monogamy, I have the connect foreplay though its well fun :) haha

have put that on my wishlist :) for when i'm too impatient to play a full board game haha

Lol yeah i got it so cheap around valentines just for a laugh! its good times though! me and my man get so competitive in it! xx

MissChar wrote:

Just had a look, looks fun :)

We have had this game for a few years now, we don't play it much but always enjoy it when we do. It's one I would have no problem recommending it.

we have it and love it. certainly not something we get out every weekend, but when we do its normally a very good build up to an excellent session.

Personally I prefer Lust.

I think it depends on how kinky/into role play you are. Monogamy felt more role-play based at the end, where as Lust was more about intimacy with a good fuck at the end.

Hello, just saved one Monogamy from being dumped by friend of mine after split up unfortunately came with no rulebook could anyone help me ? scan or take a picture and send it to me please ?

would very much like to try it with my gf

Thank yous

Unfortunately members are discouraged from contacting each other outside of the forum. However, if you look on the product page there is a video that informs you how to play the game. If you have a read of the reviews they also tell you quite a bit about the game. It's not complicated, I'm sure you'll be able to find out from here -

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=662

Bnjaro and sure costumer care could help you out. :)

We played this game as a couple, went shopping for the food products, got all ready for it and then got so bored with the lower level cards that we just skipped through to the more advanced cards.

We had a good night but the game ended up on the sidelines and we never played it again.

How many people play it once and then it just ends up at the back of the wardrobe?

wish i had chance to play it at least once but without exact rules going to be difficult :(

Private_member : would you be willing to scan a rulebook for me ?