Monogamy vs Nookii

Hi all.

My wedding anniversary is coming up and we have a weekend away booked.

I have been trying to decide between the two games above and cant make my mind up.

We are both reasonably adventurous and have a few toys; dildos, vibes, tying up stuff, paddles for example, but I cant work out which one would be best for us.

We would want something that might either spur us on to try something new, or to get us in a different routine.

I would be very grateful to hear any thoughts on either game, how they compare etc.

Thank you

3 Likes

Hello welcome :wave:

I have not played any of the games so unfortunately cannot comment.

1 Like

I only know spin the bottle!

Write out 30 things to do (including things youā€™ve never considered), arrange them in a circle, then spin the bottle. Whoever is spinning, gets to do what it lands on.

:grin:

2 Likes

We have monogamy so can only vote for this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Monogamy is definitely more interesting than Nookii - Iā€™ve had both. More variety in the former (still relatively tame but more variety) and personally found the latter to be even more tame with repetitive activities. Still yet to find the holy grail of something that caters for the kinkier and more adventurous mind. Making a DIY game is always an option and can be fitted to suit your personal tastes. :wink:

4 Likes

Monogamy is much better than Nookii in my opinion. for one the clock that came with the game was broke, then the tasks just werent exciting and some of the tasks were just odd. Just got to make sure youā€™ve got the extras, like a couple of toys, some food, and there are undress points so dont start pretty much naked like the first time my OH and I played

1 Like

Hey welcome to the forum! Iā€™ve yet to try any games like this so unfortunately not got much advice to give.

@MeandShe7972 Mrs. Valā€™s idea of a weekend away is a onesie and chicken wings for 2 days straight. Some cuddling and a nap watching a Korean subtitled love story without kids going ā€œMom, mom, mom, mom, momā€¦!ā€ a thousand times per hour.

We have a weekend coming up on Oct 1st and I rented a place with a fireplace and a tub and booked a coupleā€™s massage just to attempt to have a few hours of sex so we will see.

When she is on her game she is a tiger. When she is off, sheā€™s offā€¦ and our sex cycle could be about 12-14 days between sex. I think if I introduced a game she would be super apprehensive and likely would be pissedā€¦strange but true.

Good luck with the choice and I am happy you have one!

1 Like

I havenā€™t got either, but we have ā€˜You and Meā€™ which we enjoyed!

Me and my oh enjoy Monogamy tho I bought it used out of a Christian charity shop donā€™t think they knew what it was because it was on full display in the shop :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

We have Nookii and found that sometimes doing an activity for 12 minutes (if you roll that) can be a bit tedious, but we just set a maximum of 5 minutes per card. We both had heaps of fun with that slight rule tweak.

We have the LH Board Game, and that can serve up some duff ones too. Blowing on someoneā€™s nipples for 6 minutes can drag on a bit. :slightly_smiling_face:

I definitely recommend tweaking the rules and making the game work for you. Thereā€™s a topic knocking about where someone went as far as replicating the cards to one so they could seamlessly slide in their own. :slightly_smiling_face: Iā€™ll see if I can find it.

It was @Mr_amp_Mrs_A, and you can read their ideas in this topic:

There was some talk of posting a photo of the replicas at the time, which would be even easier now with the new forumā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

2 Likes

Having played Nookie last night, I must say it was a let down. It was clothes on clothes off, too longer timers and ā€¦, we just threw it aside and got down to what we enjoy!