Morally Wrong?

Trine wrote:

All up to speed :) I'm stuck at my desk atm due to surgery urgg I'm so bored.

You could always write us a Halloween song:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1752227-halloween-forum-fun-competition/

Hope you are healing well!

A smile on my face as this topic is just for me as some know I have a scent fetish.

In the real world of course its wrong definitely invasion of privacy it's just like someone going into your home and looking through your draws.

Saying that there is nothing wrong seeing them and then imaging what they smell like. My girlfriend has a mate who we see a lot, she smells so nice I asked my girlfriend if she would try on the perfume she has but unfortunately she doesn't like the perfume her mate has, One night she had a house party but me and my girlfriend stayed over, that night when the party had finished and it was time to go to bed I went into the bathroom OSweet god I could tell that her mate had just been in there as her perfume was lingering ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)she had got changed out of her party clothes and they were in the corner of the bathroom ontop of the wash basket how tempting it was to go over and inhale her scented clothes, I didn't I just used my imagination and used my imagination for the better because me and my girlfriend had a great night of sex. Imagination works very well for a hot night of sex like it was foreplay in my head...

So Trine If its hypothetically use your mind/imagination ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I did have a friend we use to flirt alot with each other when we were single, she knew I had a thing for scent she was such a tease leaving out her clothes for me to find, that was consensual and was great on nights outs. But that's another storie![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I agree with Leanne.

I know it's one of those "but no one will know" type of things but it just seems like an excuse for bad behaviour even if it is hypothetical.

I'd feel very hurt and embarrassed if my boyfriend was sniffing other women's underwear. Also how would you feel if your brother in law or something was sniffing your wife's underwear? You'd probably think there was something going on. It would just make things awkward.

Is it my imagination or was there not a very similar post to this in the last few weeks whereby the OP found his sister-in-laws undies in the bathroom and not only sniffed them but actually had a wank into them as well, and then left them, complete with cum, in the bathroom for his SIL to find? Compared with this, merely sniffing them seems quite tame.

Creepy sums this up nicely, it actually makes me grimace reading it. ![](upload://dUjl5r0XPBm5YPOcvcCYHoarA0P.gif)

teacake wrote:

A smile on my face as this topic is just for me as some know I have a scent fetish.

In the real world of course its wrong definitely invasion of privacy it's just like someone going into your home and looking through your draws.

Saying that there is nothing wrong seeing them and then imaging what they smell like. My girlfriend has a mate who we see a lot, she smells so nice I asked my girlfriend if she would try on the perfume she has but unfortunately she doesn't like the perfume her mate has, One night she had a house party but me and my girlfriend stayed over, that night when the party had finished and it was time to go to bed I went into the bathroom OSweet god I could tell that her mate had just been in there as her perfume was lingering she had got changed out of her party clothes and they were in the corner of the bathroom ontop of the wash basket how tempting it was to go over and inhale her scented clothes, I didn't I just used my imagination and used my imagination for the better because me and my girlfriend had a great night of sex. Imagination works very well for a hot night of sex like it was foreplay in my head...

So Trine If its hypothetically use your mind/imagination

I did have a friend we use to flirt alot with each other when we were single, she knew I had a thing for scent she was such a tease leaving out her clothes for me to find, that was consensual and was great on nights outs. But that's another storie

I think if you have a fetish like this you do tend to forget about what people might think and get carried away in the moment this is when you need to stop and think before you do something you like. Some people has said how would you feel if someone did it to your wife's underwear if you are into underwear smelling then i'm guessing Trine wouldn't mind it other people did it.

This is why I put it another way would you like someone going through you house draws.

Did she leave them out, hypothetically on purpose??!!

I laughed out loud when I read the first few lines of the first post on this thread

Word of advice, from one of my tutors a good few years ago; if you think what you are doing is wrong, and you have to question it, it probably is.

It's not on really, but we all do stupid things occasionally. Just try to think how the other person would feel though? I wouldn't mention this, ever, and don't do it again.

If you did, hyopothetically, then she's partly to blame for leaving her knickers lying around when people are staying over. Who is to know but you, unless you tell anyone elkse?

Peakcouple wrote:

If you did, hyopothetically, then she's partly to blame for leaving her knickers lying around when people are staying over.

I'm really not sure that's how it works. ๐Ÿ™‚

Trine just wondering do you have a pantie fetish and does your wife know about it, you could have all sorts of fun if your wife knows about, you could act stuff out you find them and putting them on etc...

Peakcouple wrote:

If you did, hyopothetically, then she's partly to blame for leaving her knickers lying around when people are staying over. Who is to know but you, unless you tell anyone elkse?

How on earth can she be to blame. It's her house! She can leave her knickers anywhere she wants without fear of someone sniffing then. It's a total invasion of privacy.

lol I cant believe the controversy I have created with this thread >.< I was not replying hoping it would stop getting bumped back upto the top after getting a light telling off lol

I must agree its wrong deep down as I call the thread 'morally wrong' and said 'massive invasion of privacy'.

No teacake not really a fetish, I like to see sexy knickers on ladies but so does everyone so not really a fetish. If I had done it I'd be living upto my name as for my birthday my co-workers got me a cup that says 'The Office Perv' (because I've always got lovehoney on my screen, vanilla types :)

Leave it now, I dont want to been seen causing trouble, Leanne scares me :)

I would say its a big No - leave yer' sister in law's knick's alone.

Up-the-Creek wrote:

I would say its a big No - leave yer' sister in law's knick's alone.

Pretty good advice for life!

Trine wrote:

lol I cant believe the controversy I have created with this thread >.< I was not replying hoping it would stop getting bumped back upto the top after getting a light telling off lol

I must agree its wrong deep down as I call the thread 'morally wrong' and said 'massive invasion of privacy'.

No teacake not really a fetish, I like to see sexy knickers on ladies but so does everyone so not really a fetish. If I had done it I'd be living upto my name as for my birthday my co-workers got me a cup that says 'The Office Perv' (because I've always got lovehoney on my screen, vanilla types :)

Leave it now, I dont want to been seen causing trouble, Leanne scares me :)

That's why some things are bet left alone Trine. I don't think that's right, but I'd never criticise you for doing that because I don't feel like it's on my place to do that.

Yes, Leanne is ace, very good at doing her job. ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)