More sex please, we're British- Inside Love Honey

I have just found this gem of a documentary on More4. For those who have not watched it, it is an inside look of Love Honey- from the Warehouse to the Marketting research.

It is incredible to see the growth of the company and how us Brits have finally given in to our natural urges and exploring our bodies and others.

Thank you LH staff for all the hard work! And as for the rest of us... happy shopping ;)

Kitty xxx

Is that the one with the measuring stick?

Yes! Hehe

Have you not watched Frisky Business? It's like more sex please We're British but it has more episodes 6 or 8 I think.

Thats only on netflix though isnt it?

I couldn't tell you as I'm watched it when it first aired on lifetime I think it was on.

Yep, and unavailable on other means, so if you live in a country that doesn't have Netflix you're kind of screwed.

GeekyEleanor wrote:

Yep, and unavailable on other means, so if you live in a country that doesn't have Netflix you're kind of screwed.

Not really, a simple google chrome extension let me watch it on the US netflix as I couldn't see on the UK one. Had to use my debit card to sign up for a free months trial but cancelled right after sign up so I still get the month free but nothing more once that is done.

darklightq wrote:

GeekyEleanor wrote:

Not really, a simple google chrome extension let me watch it on the US netflix as I couldn't see on the UK one. Had to use my debit card to sign up for a free months trial but cancelled right after sign up so I still get the month free but nothing more once that is done.

^^This!

If you use Chrome, you can download an extension called 'Hola' which enables you to access the US version of Netflix. From there, you'll be able to watch the full 6 episodes for Frisky Business ^_^

Enjoy!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

darklightq wrote:

GeekyEleanor wrote:

^^This!

If you use Chrome, you can download an extension called 'Hola' which enables you to access the US version of Netflix. From there, you'll be able to watch the full 6 episodes for Frisky Business ^_^

Enjoy!

With being on Virgin, they blocked Hola after a few weeks, so I found another called cyberghost, just in case you're a Virgin subscriber like myself. Just select USA for an IP address.

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

darklightq wrote:

GeekyEleanor wrote:

^^This!

Enjoy!

Thanks for the info. Just downloaded the Hola app for my nexus. Looking forward to watching the series.

It is how I found the LoveHoney Forums. I had no idea it existed :) I am from America but my Mom was from here. So I moved back home.

Tried that, but my provider blocks that extension too. Won't work from Italy.

You do learn so much on the LH forum, Hola works great. Thanks

Well Hola works for me on Virginmedia but unsure of other ISP's. If not you could try an application called hotspot shield for windows and mac which works in the same way as hola but doesn't require chrome as your browser.

Frisky business is a lot better, what with it being a 6 parter instead of 1. It seems like Lovehoney take their work very serious, as is evident with the awards they win, but at the same time they add in a perfect amount of fun into things.

I did take a liking to someone in the show but would have been good none the less anyway.

Oooo no I have not viewed the frisky business I shall take a look!

Oh I've not seen frisky business yet but I'm going to watch this to start with!

darklightq wrote:

Well Hola works for me on Virginmedia but unsure of other ISP's. If not you could try an application called hotspot shield for windows and mac which works in the same way as hola but doesn't require chrome as your browser.

Frisky business is a lot better, what with it being a 6 parter instead of 1. It seems like Lovehoney take their work very serious, as is evident with the awards they win, but at the same time they add in a perfect amount of fun into things.

I did take a liking to someone in the show but would have been good none the less anyway.

Believe me, I've tried everything I could to reach Netflix legally from here. There's no way. My ISP is a bitch, the router has a built in protection that prevents me from doing any change that would allow me to trick websites into thinking I'm from the US or the UK.

I do believe Britain has got sexier :)

Buy a surfeasy key, you can legally and easily move your location to the U.S. at the click of a button.