most exciting experience...

I think one of my most intense was the night I first got collared. It was so intense, we had indulded in knife play and oh my gosh it still gives me goosebumps, although if you're going to try that please please be careful it can be dangerous.

I think the most exciting is when the OH unexpectedly pounces and takes full control I like it when its naughty ;)

Our first visit to a swinger club - truly mind-expanding!

jimtech wrote:

I think the most exciting is when the OH unexpectedly pounces and takes full control I like it when its naughty ;)

The most exciting times are when its naughty jimtech so have to agree with you there!

The most exciting was on holiday. We were staying in our own private villa in Cyprus, and made love in the pool, on the patio, on the terrace, on the balcony, and on the last night, we got carried away and broke the bed - it literally collapsed underneath us!

We carried on anyway, but had no way of 'fixing it' as there were no tools! We ended up using a knife to screw things back together... however we chose NOT to sleep in that bed for the last night..

To this day, I wonder what happened when the next lot of people stayed there...

Christmas day, my gf was at her parents about 2 and half hours away and i was supposed to be heading over that evening. She sent me a picture of her in a sexy Santa outfit and sent me some naughty texts in the morning, i made my excuses and zoomed off to meet her right away. The sex was incredible. Loved the roleplay.