most exciting experience...

ok guys, this is my first thread so please be gentle!

I want to know what your most exhilerating sexual experience has been?

Mine was when my hubby and i had a date night recently, and on the way home stopped off at the local golf course and I got to make a wish on a shooting star just as he went down on me and then got some lovely grass stains..... was definitely a happy ending and my wish came true

the first time id had sex sober in about 3 years .. he was awesome , knew i wasnt body confident and man alive he WORSHIPPED every bit of me . it was frantic , sweaty slippery sticky lovliness .

Dont know theres quite a few, and how do you define most exciting haha.

My most intense experience recently was when my OH tied me to the bed (and a few other things) for the purpose of teasing me for several hours. Ended with the best orgasm ive had for quite some time.

Overall though, i would have to say my most exciting (well most naughty experience) was when me and the OH were experiementing with water sports and desperation. Prob because it is such a taboo thing which made it one of those really (dirty in my mind) kinky things. Loved it.

My best experience ever was the first time me and my other half tried bondage. I never realised that I would enjoy it so much, the thrill and excitement of being submissive was intense!!!

rubysoho wrote:

the first time id had sex sober in about 3 years .. he was awesome , knew i wasnt body confident and man alive he WORSHIPPED every bit of me . it was frantic , sweaty slippery sticky lovliness .

BTW Sounds amazing !!!!

it was . he was a very attentive lover . and had an amaaaaaaaaaaazing beard

Gotta be the first time me and my partner made love together! We spent all the morning after in bed together in all about 12 hours <3

So many times with my man :D but most exciting was when we did something rather kinky for the first time bdsm I suppose it's the best way to put it lightly. And I came without being touched :D and the sex was crazy good too.

Every time we have sex I find it exciting! And it just keeps getting better x

MissChar wrote:

So many times with my man :D but most exciting was when we did something rather kinky for the first time bdsm I suppose it's the best way to put it lightly. And I came without being touched :D and the sex was crazy good too.

Every time we have sex I find it exciting! And it just keeps getting better x

I'm intrigued! Mind going into details of how?? :)

It was the whole situation. I won't go into it too much it's a bit kinky for on here. But it was like having your ultimate fantasy fulfilled if you imagine that coz obviously it's different for everyone. It was the atmosphere and the dirty talk, then I went to climb on top and I came like when his penis touched me but before it went in. :) xx

Yeah, I think I know what you mean! Sounds great :)

I will definitely always remember it! Xx :D

Most exciting experience would have to be the first night we started trying for a baby. Sex became so much more exciting when there was a mission to it!

Mine is so different lol, It would be a mmff. Which started with me and the lady having bondage fun and then the men catching us and joining in. It was completely mind blowing and uexpected and then after they left we had even more intense sex of our own.

We're always aiming to make everything our most exciting experience, makes it mre fun lol :) x

I would say the first night me and my boyfriend really had some fun.. We started off with a 2 hour bath together, then he stroked my body for ages, lightly using his fingers so they gave me a tingling sensation.. Such a tease! That was the first time I was in control of what his mouth was doing to me *ahem* (I'm a bit new here, not sure what defines "too much detail"), and the best sex I'd had in a long time.

Last week, my partner offered to wash the pots. I almost orgasmed on the spot! :D

Okay, really though, I think my most intense experience was a few weeks ago, when I took control and denied him for a week. It was a very hot week of teasing and denial which ended in some explosive orgasms.

stardustjunkie wrote:

I would say the first night me and my boyfriend really had some fun.. We started off with a 2 hour bath together, then he stroked my body for ages, lightly using his fingers so they gave me a tingling sensation.. Such a tease! That was the first time I was in control of what his mouth was doing to me *ahem* (I'm a bit new here, not sure what defines "too much detail"), and the best sex I'd had in a long time.

stardustjunkie,you can never put to much detail into your posts

watching my wife with a married couple having sex in there cabin on a criuse ship.

I don't know, there's been a few times...

I'll get back to you on this one

All our best experiences have involved Roleplay and making sure we have enough time to spend together to complete the foreplay in a slow and controlled way to build to big O's. It also helps if we have the toybox to hand as well!