Most pleasurable / stimulating Jiggle Balls?

Hi all. So a little context - I'm a huge fan of kegel exercisers and own the following sets:

Lovehoney Basics Jiggle Balls

Swoon Get a Grip Jiggle Balls

Fifty Shades of Grey Inner Goddess Balls

Fifty Shades of Grey Beyond Aroused Balls

Ami+ by Je Joue Kegel Ball

So far, I've enjoyed the Swoon Balls the most in terms of pleasure, but I find them a tad too big so I don't use them very often. The Fifty Shades balls are more for training than stimulation since I pretty much don't feel them once they're in. The Ami+ was a letdown because I can't feel the inner balls at all; since they're lighter than my Inner Goddess set, they're pretty redundant.

Right now, I'm still on the search for a set of kegel balls that offer more stimulation and pleasure for days that I want a treat. Ideally, I'd like a pair where the inner balls jiggle a lot. I do have love eggs, but I'd prefer something that wasn't battery operated.

I'm currently considering these:

Fifty Shades of Grey Tighten and Tense Sillicone Balls - 70g
(http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33555)

Tracey Cox Supersex Kegel Set - 79g (2.8oz)
(http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31067)

Lelo Luna Noir - 72g
(http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26820)

I've read the reviews and they all seem pretty enticing. I'm hoping that someone out there has tried two (or more!) of these and can offer a kind of comparison.

Would love recommendations of other sets that I might have overlooked!

Hi, I have the Tracey cox set, I really like them

You might want to consider just getting the heavy 2 ball that's sold on its own dependant on what you used to. I don't use the single ball often, it jiggles but not much weight.

They're super comfy, I go easy on the lube as I find I end up getting a little turned, create my own lube then have to fight to keep them in!! I do like this though as I feel I'm having to work rather than just having something inside which is just jiggling around.

If your sole aim is arousal then there is a limit on what,the jiggle of any kegel ball will do but if you want that with the toning/strengthen aspect then they're fab.
I've worn them to work quite a bit to be honest because I am up and down at my desk a lot.

1 Like

I didn't get on with the lelo Luna. I cannot say they jiggle and more or less than others but you can tell they're slightly lighter.
I didn't take them out and use as a single as I liked the security of the cord and didn't like the ridge between the silicone and the ball itself. It didn't hurt but I could feel it although that being said you may not.

I like these, they jiggle but I can't feel them jiggle so I don't get stimulation from the jiggle.
They do hit my g spot though which is very nice and I feel on the edge all day 😜
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32949

I would go with the first set, the FSOG ones, they are more jiggly, than the others. The Tracy Cox ones are quite big balks so I think they would be a lot like the swoon ones you have. The lelo don't seem to have much sensation from the balks moving at all.

The purple lovehoney ones mentioned by Lilredkinkiboots are good but quite a fixed shape, the neck between balls is very firm, the FSOG set are more flexible at this point.

Sorry I have a bit of a kegal ball collection. I love the inner goddess set or the magnetix hematite set as everyday wear, but they don't stimulate.

Ooh thanks so much, you guys. It's a shame about the Lelo ones; I was hoping that they would be stimulating because they're so pretty!

And yes, NaughtyNerd, you've hit the nail on the head. I don't expect them to be as stimulating as a love egg, but I definitely would like a pair that can stimulate as much as possible wihle training my muscles at the same time.

I'll go read up more about the Tracey Cox set, the Lovehoney Purple set and the 50 shades one. Thanks so much for responding, everyone!

I have the small and the large Lelo Luna Beads sets :) I do think the larger ones jiggle more because of the larger space available for the inner ball to move. I really like the smaller set though since I'm quite tight and find that I don't have to do anything if I insert the larger set. I highly tecommend the smaller set (the same size as the Noir)! They are great :)

Following this thread as I too am hooked on Ben wa and will take any recommendations

Since writing this post have you any new preferences on the jiggliest sets?