Most Powerful Clitoris Vibrator?

Can anyone please give me any advice on the strongest/hardest/most Powerful Clit Vibrator Please?

I think it will have to be rechargeable due to my needs.

I already have various bullets/rabbits & straight vibrators, as well as the “turn me on clitoral vibrator kit (6 piece) as well as the sweetie bunny ears, as well as the butterfly kits and none of them are powerful enough. I don’t necessarily need penetration, but Any Tried & Tested advice would be appreciated. Ta

Mains powered wands will be the most powerful toys with the Doxy brand being the most powerful of them. There are also the “suction” toys by Womanizer which are very intense but quite different from vibration and many people have a good amount of success with them.

However, it isn’t always simply power that will make the difference. Some people need very pin point stimulation on their clitoris, so toys like bullets will work best, others need the vibration spread further across their vulva and so toys like pebbles are better. There is also the distinction between low frequency “rumbly” vibrations and high frequency “buzzy” vibrations; some people need rumbly, some buzzy, some need somewhere in the middle. So, out of the toys you have, what gets you closest? Or, if nothing works that well, which are the worst for you and then you can find toys with the opposite characteristics.

Otherwise, it may be a case of finding something with a sensation that isn’t just a vibration. As I mentioned above there are the Womanizers, but you could also look at something with a moving part such as a flickering/tongue toy like these

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39644 or
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37758 or
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24042 Or
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41359

or something like the Lelo Ora which has a moving metal ball https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=44198

3 Likes

Have you looked at or tried the womanizer?

1 Like

Hi, I have to admit that like you I really love something with a lot of power, from experience I would highly recommend the Rocks Off Chiamo, it’s available from Lovehoney and it’s a bit bigger than a bullet but I think you just might find that it works for you. This is an extra powerful vibe and I love it so much that I have two of them. I hope this helps you.

1 Like

2nd that .I think its the best toy for women.Wish there was a male toy this good.

Thanks so much for your reply, it’s very much about intensity and how heavy handed I am, but finding the exact spot is also crucial. I will just have to keep spending :wink:. Thanks again.

Not as yet, but as above it’s been suggested, so thanks a lot for your contribution and making the effort to reply :+1:

Excellent thanks for your reply and suggestion, I will be splashing out on one of those. Thanks a lot :+1:

Thanks for your response I will be investing :+1:

Thanks a lot for your response, I will have to compare your suggestion with the others and take it from there. I’m sure I will enjoy trying them all out at some point :+1:. Thanks again.

The power drill of toys

1 Like

If it’s pinpoint and strength you need it would have to be the We-Vibe Tango.

It ticks all the boxes for me and no matter which of my large (not bragging, just saying I’ve tried many) collection I decide is flavour of the week, I always go back to my Tango.

If you don’t have the Tango budget, I’d try the Mantric bullet. It’s a similar frequency but not quite as rumbly.

I have the Desire and as a package (waterproof, rechargeable, cute case etc.) I love it but it’s a bit too high frequency for me. It will get me to orgasm if I’m really horny but usually just annoys me, and that’s without having to scroll through the endless patterns to start with. For sheer strength of vibes, though, I’d say it’s a touch stronger than Tango.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice! I’ve opted for the (cheaper) mains powered Wand to see if that gives me anywhere near the result I’m looking for. :crossed_fingers: if it doesn’t “do it”, then I will be backtracking through the other advice I’ve been given. Thanks a lot everyone. :+1:

I have the desire also and I’ve attempted to use it more than once and it does “nothing for me”. I’ve ordered the cheap mains powered wand and if that doesn’t work I will be returning to all the advice given. So thanks a lot for taking the time to reply. :+1:

Don’t let it put you off (I assume you have the Desire bullet). There’s a toy to fit everyone.

I couldn’t get on with it but I’m in the minority. Most people love it.

If you don’t get on with the wand directly have a look at the attachments. I have the flutter one and love it, but there’s a few others on the site.

1 Like

The Desire bullet is the most powerful one I have found, apart from a wand which was too broad-based for me (made me realise I like targeted stimulation, but I’m going to have to look at attachments), and a Fifty Shades of Grey bullet which Lovehoney no longer stocks.
Otherwise, I agree with @VR ( :wave:) that the Tango and Mantirc bullets are very good.

1 Like

I’ve got my eye on that - birthday soon!

2 Likes

I have my eye on that one and the womanizer big choice may have the 2

1 Like

I have a few suction toys and a Zumio.

The Zumio is very pinpoint but the vibes do travel. It’s probably the quietest vibe I have. It also has a phenomenal battery life and the controls are very easy.

With all that going for it it’s not my favourite clit vibe as quite often I like to push down onto the area to one side of my clit and the Zumio is not meant for pressure like that.

The Melt has an underlying vibration that I love to push against me before using the suction directly on my clit. I can’t feel the vibes as such when it latches on but it’s a lovely way to wake up the area first.

1 Like

Thanks @VR more choices

1 Like