Most romantic/cutest thing the OH has ever done for you?

So the other night me and the guy I am seeing where up til early hours of the morning because he made me a playlist and sent me it song by song asking me to listen to each. It was amazing and all the songs had such sweet lyrics 😍

What's the sweetest thing your OH has done for you?

My OH bought me a hot air balloon ride for my 21st. That was a pretty amazing experience, and one I can say I ticked off my bucket list and absolutely loved it!

more simpler gestures now, but he likes to cut my fruit e.g. banana into letter shapes to write messages for anniversaries and birthdays etc.

Aww that's so cute 😊 x

Is indeed, I'm very lucky. My 'romantic' gestures for him are arranging things to do together, like little dates, outings. Oh, and it's really banal, but I also fold his underwear and socks for him!

![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

The only thing that springs to mind was the other day when we were in Glasgow there was a huge puddle and of course i have my heels on, rather than let me walk round set puddle my oh lifted me up over it & gracefully placed me on the other side. A little od lady watched and commented on how much of a gentleman he is. Little things like that melt my heart ^_^ x

Ahh that's so cute! I love stories like these shows that romance isn't dead

My OH writes me notes and leaves them around everywhere. Just like, small and cute little things, places she knows I will eventually find them. (She's very creative with them as well!) She'll buy me spotaneous little gifts on her way home, read to me when I'm ill or sad, write me little poems, she's written me multiple songs and sent them to me as youtube-videos out of the blue, and she deals with all things phonecall related for me <3

She's a constant stream of "the most romantic thing" :P

aww :) i mean the G.I.S (guy i'm seeing) always sends me cute messages one time he was like i have to go and do some stuff and a few hours later he messaged "you are so beautiful" he calls me the sweetest names like babe, his girl etc he's adorable but i had to struggle to play it cool when he sent me a playlist. it's the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me.

It started because he heard a song at a house party that reminded him of me and he had to tell me so he was like i'm doing you a playlist a bit like a mix tape for you. Some songs i love but mixed in with songs i've never heard of but now love too. He got the balance just right.

To be honest my OH doesn't have a romantic bone in his body, but he does love me and does amazingly nice things for me.

a couple of weeks ago we visited friends in Wales for the day and I said I would like to do a wild swim near by. It is about a 15 min walk but his knees were killing him and I said I wasn't bothered about the swim. But he walked with me and I had an amazing swim. So he puts himself out for me a lot, which is really nice.

i on the other hand book all our holidays and trips away. I buy all our sex toys, and his clothes, as well as getting him little things that I know he will like when I see them.Β 

My OH is really romantic and just overall a really thoughtful man, he treats me like a princess! He calls me lovely pet names like princess, babe, baby, darling, honey, and a few others which are our own personal nicknames which I'm not going to say on here. We have funny nicknames too! :D

He always opens doors for me and lets me walk through first, he insists on paying for everything we do together (which at first I found a bit confusing as I thought we'd go half and half) but after a time I realise it's another way he shows he loves me! He goes out of his way to see films with me at the cinema that I say that I'd like to see... He bought me flowers for our 6 month anniversary and Valentine's Day... He offers to give me massages all the time and kisses all my booboos, say if I get a bruise or cut or something.

He is just the best boyfriend ever, I can see us being together for a long time. One thing I'm hoping for for Christmas is a love letter, he hasn't written me one yet. He does write LOVELY texts though! I'd love to read it and keep it forever as a reminder of our love.

Ahh these are really sweet. It's nice to know people still treat each other in such a lovely way

My OH put roses petals all over the floor and a love heart of rose petals on the bed, a bouquet of flowers, spa gifts and chocolates and made me close my eyes and walk in.. He then proposed to me with a Tiffany Ring in June at The Contemporary Resort Disney world.. Other people may find it corny but I LOVE Disney and I LOVE my OH! It was amazing! I was looking forward to this holiday for a year and he made it 1000x better.

Aww!

MK Herts wrote:

My OH put roses petals all over the floor and a love heart of rose petals on the bed, a bouquet of flowers, spa gifts and chocolates and made me close my eyes and walk in.. He then proposed to me with a Tiffany Ring in June at The Contemporary Resort Disney world.. Other people may find it corny but I LOVE Disney and I LOVE my OH! It was amazing! I was looking forward to this holiday for a year and he made it 1000x better.

Didn't get a Tiffany's ring, but my OH did choose the ring I'd not so subtly hinted I liked if ever there was occasion for it, lol. And he made a giant Christmas Cracker and hid it in the middle...when I pulled it on Christmas morning, I didn't notice the ring at first and was a bit bemused...as soon as he pointed it out, I was beaming from ear to ear. You can guess the rest probably...

Awww super cute <3 x

These are so sweet ☺️ Few days on and I still can't get over how sweet the playlist is. He knows I like it but he doesn't know just how much I like it playing it cool lol he's too adorable

Aww that's so cute!