Most satisfying clit toy recommendations

Absolutely correct steve19.

1 Like

The mantric pebble is my go to toy!! I could not rave about it enough honestly. It comes round in deal of the day sometimes so it’s worth looking out for.

I’m sure you already know but I think there is 20% off until midnight too!

1 Like

@blueyes1 it rather depends on your clit.
If yours likes a gentle touch (and/or oral stimulation) then something like a womaniser or some of the Tracey Cox soft topped ‘supersex’ toys could be good. Also the Mantric Bullet. I have never personally got on well with suction toys - I think I’m in a minority.
If you prefer a firmer touch then the Desire Bullet or Red Hot Flickering Tongue might suit you better.
These pointers will be there in the product reviews, so worth a read.
If you like broad spectrum stimulation then a wand could be good. Some people find them numbing, so if you prefer a more targeted approach then go for a bullet or a toy with a small surface area instead eg Zumio, or a bullet or vibrator with a pointed tip.
Think about your masturbation style, and your sexual preferences. More or less pressure? Broad (eg all over vulva) or targeted (specifically clit) stimulation?
You have asked about clit toys. Some can be used as more general massagers (eg wands), and some are long enough to use internally if you wish.
Watch out for ‘deal of the day’ - that often includes toys like the Mantric pebble mentioned by @Forever_his
And yes, you are right - once you start you will probably end up with a big collection of toys! Enjoy!

1 Like

Thanks Forever_his!

Thanks for the advice MsR.

I do actually prefer a firm direct touch, so I’ll go for the Desire Bullet - for now …

Great choice.
I’ve got 3.

2 Likes

The wife swears by her humdinger… really strong rumble gets her everytime

1 Like

I find my clit sucker brings me to orgasm very quickly. We use it as part of couples play also but for a ‘quick fix’ that is my go to toy

1 Like

hi there @blueyes1 welcome to the community. My wife absoutely swears by her Womanizer Pro40. Its definately her toy of choice and uses pretty much every time she has the house to herself ! The reviews speak for themselves !
She wasnt much into toys until she experienced this but its opened a whole new world. this is probably a great way to start your collection !

1 Like

Isn’t there a table comparing the Womanizer line somewhere on the forum? I remember coming across it and it being very helpful in choosing.

1 Like

They were last updated in April, but should still be mostly right: :slightly_smiling_face:

Suction Toys: The Big One
Suction Toys: The Side-by-Sides

The Classic has 26% 30% off at the minute, so maybe worth a look. :+1:

2 Likes

Mrs PB was asking has anyone tried their womanizer in the bath ? Pretty much all models are fully waterproof but dont see how they can function the same underwaer ? Is it worth a go ?
thanks

I use mainly bullets for convenience. They’re small, quick and easy to clean and store and the right ones are super effective.

I own and use most frequently a We-Vibe Tango and Touch, a Mantric bullet, a Tracey Cox Soft, Red Hot Flickering Tongue and (the sadly no longer sold) Squeezy Blue Tongue. These are great for sex with a partner as they don’t get in the way and don’t need as careful positioning as a suction toy. I have the Desire and though it’s probably the strongest bullet I own, the frequency just doesn’t do it for me.

I also have a Zumio that’s amazing on my clit and nipples but, despite the small size, isn’t used with my partner due to the angle I use it at.

Suction toys really are amazing. I have a Womanizer, Satisfyer, Sona (that I don’t get on with) and We-Vibe Melt (my fave). They’re bigger, noisier and get in the way a bit during sex but, wow, on my own with a bit of time to myself… Lift off!

4 Likes

I wish I’d bought premium and not starlet as it’s nice but in my eyes it’s just vibrator. I prefer my wand to be honest …

1 Like

Thanks PoolBoy; another one for the growing collection :slight_smile:

Thanks VR, I’m looking forward to trying all types of toys :slight_smile: