Most satisfying clit toy recommendations

I’m new here and I’m looking for your recommendations on the best clit stimulator/vibrator you’ve tried.

I’d like something which brings me to orgasm fairly quickly when I feel the need to .

Thanks!

We find the wands work best for us

1 Like

Thanks for your reply Wingmanbdsm.
Do you use a mini wand or one of the larger types?

If you want quick…get a Womanizer or other suction toy. Also the Mantric wand is great. My wife likes rumbly as opposed to buzzy and she’s not a power queen…and both these work well.

The Womanizer gets her off super quick…we just have the original starlet which is tiny too so easy to stash in a drawer

1 Like

Thanks BLovesC!

I’ll be sure to get a Womanizer for starters!

I would - my wife had never had one before but wouldn’t be without it now

1 Like

Can’t wait to try it!

I personally only have the womanizer premium (of course the most expensive one :roll_eyes:) but I find it’s really good. I can’t say for the other cheaper womanizers but they will most likely have around the same suction. I personally liked the premium’s shape so that’s why I got that one haha.

1 Like

Hey Sharbur I may treat myself to both types :smile:

@blueyes1 I also forgot to say, there is the womanizer duo too which is around the same price as the premium I think? But it’s like a rabbit style where there is the suction part and a part that goes inside you. Not sure if you want that kind of thing or not but it’s also an option if you are into rabbit style types. I’ve personally kept my eye on this one for a while as I’d think it would be fun (but the price is a bit…yeah :grimacing::sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Hi @blueyes1 we use a

Its an amazing little wand without the cables

1 Like

Thanks for that sharbur!

Thanks Craig1234, another for my list!

1 Like

Depends what you like really. Lot of people rate wands, some also find them too strong. Some people prefer broad stimulation (eg. Pebble vibes), some prefer pinpoint (eg. Bullets).
Suction toys are also incredibly popular
Also depends if you prefer rumbly or buzzy vibes. Most people dont get on with buzzy ones, but tolerances and preferences vary alot. (I like a good rumbly vibe myself)

I really like the desire bullet personally.

1 Like

We have both mid for solo play and big when I’m i control

1 Like

I would recommend trying out a rabbit vibrator which is different to the suction vibes if you wanted to try something else. You can get the rabbit with an insertable length (which is a fan favourite) but you can also get the clitoral rabbit part alone. I have both and I’m using the “just-clitoral” vibe a lot more, especially during play with a partner as it’s more versatile.
Hope that helps :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi , from what I have read the womanizer is very good, my wife has a bullet which was very cheap and out of everything she has she prefers that. We also have the large Love Honey Wand (mains) and that works very well as well. I wish you look

1 Like

I have tried a number of things but nothing even comes close to a wand.

1 Like

Many thanks to you all for your recommendations; I think I’m going to end up with quite a collection of toys :smile:

@blueyes1 that may be best, as they say a change is as good as a rest. I would say a happy lady is one that is satisfied.

1 Like