MOTM

Has model of the month finished ? Noticed no blog yet

I think they've started to announce it around the middle of the month now. That happened in Dec and Jan

amandammmm wrote:

I'd love to enter but I wouldn't win. Competitions way out of my league!

never say never :)

Yeah think us running late because of the valentines blogs

amandammmm wrote:

you can't if you believe you can't; if you believe you can, it is definately possible.

Have been keeping an eye out for this too.

Review of the month is now up, so it's possible the model of the month will be announced within the next few days. :)

Cowboy81 wrote:

amandammmm wrote:

you can't if you believe you can't; if you believe you can, it is definately possible.

Ok cool just wonder if it was going still or not good luck to the winner well done Sum Sub for reviewer of the month

I think there's loads of exciting things happening at the moment which have delayed MOTM, but I'm so nosy and would like to know who the winners are :D

Hey peeps The review will be live tomorrow morning. I was just finishing up the last few bits on it today :) We encourage everyone who wants to get involved to do so, so please do submit your pics! Check out the photo guidelines and link the lingerie in your image and you'll be entered into the Feb competition :) Good luck!
Hey peeps The review will be live tomorrow morning. I was just finishing up the last few bits on it today :) We encourage everyone who wants to get involved to do so, so please do submit your pics! Check out the photo guidelines and link the lingerie in your image and you'll be entered into the Feb competition :) Good luck!

How do you link an item in the photo to th product page?

Thanks

Just Jenson wrote:

How do you link an item in the photo to th product page?

Thanks

Go to the product page and you'll see an 'upload a photo' link under the product photos. Click, upload your photo and it'll automatically be linked :)

Just checked this out and it appears the 'upload a photo' option is only for clothing.

Wanted to 'model' a some Dominix leather cuffs, but no such luck :-(

Just Jenson wrote:

Just checked this out and it appears the 'upload a photo' option is only for clothing.

Although the link is only on the product pages, you can simply upload your photo in the usual way (not through a product page) and add the product name and ID to the caption.

We'll link the product to your photo aftrerwards for you :) 

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Just Jenson wrote:

Although the link is only on the product pages, you can simply upload your photo in http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/image-upload.cfm (not through a product page) and add the product name and ID to the caption.

Thanks Jess! already uploaded and captioned!

didn't know about MOTM :/

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Just Jenson wrote:

Although the link is only on the product pages, you can simply upload your photo in http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/image-upload.cfm (not through a product page) and add the product name and ID to the caption.

This is really useful, thanks! I've wanted to model cuffs etc before, other than the clothing!