Movie love scenes you’d like to recreate?

For me it’s the piano scene in pretty women.

Have you ever recreated any movie love scenes?

5 Likes

@HeartMaiden mine would be in dumber and dumber when he falls for the girl and she falls for his best mate but is already taken … a long time ago hun lol

1 Like

Just for the sheer fun of it , it would have to be “The tall guy” with Emma,Thompson and Jeff Goldblum.
The sex scene was wild with lots of crashing about.:joy: Would be great fun to re-create.
I was going to share a link to it , but was only on sites like xvideos , so I will let anyone interested find it themselves.

1 Like

Think it would be the food fun in 9 1/2 Weeks, quite easy to recreate :grinning:

2 Likes

A netix film 365 days. Sh** film but great sex scene on the boat. I put it on sometimes and fast forward to that part :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

The Postman Always Rings Twice ( the remake with Jack Nicholson and Jessica Lange) there’s a scene on a kitchen table where they sweep all the breadmaking gear off and get down to it in amongst the flour and dough!

For a sex scene where there’s only the minimum of clothing removed it still remains my favourite of all time . Could be easy to re create although I’m not sure our kitchen table could take the strain! :grin:

6 Likes

Not really a sex scene, but the scene in American Beauty (one of my favourite films) when Lester finally gets to be alone with the girl, the setting is perfect, the heavy rain, no lights in the living room, Annie Lennox singing in the background, I’d gladly jump into that scene if I could! And recreate it!

2 Likes

Titanic…going down in the car obviously…not going down with the boat! :joy:

1 Like

End of Fifth Element and with Milla Jovovich :grin::grin::grin:

Passionate scene from Mr and Mrs Smith, just love the energy

2 Likes

Paul Walker film with Vera farmiga as his other half called “running scared” they do it on the washing machine! Not sure it’s where they’re doing it but more her! If I could recreate it with her that’d be nice :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

1 Like

Bride of chucky. Bondage scene with damien and tiffany.
Doesnt get to sex as chucky goes all psycho but upto that point i think its pretty hot.

1 Like

:joy::joy:

1 Like

The same sex lovemaking between Catherine Deneuve and Susan Sarandon in The Hunger with my wife and another woman. Would just love to be a spectator.

Pearl harbour danny and evelyn in parachute hanger :smiling_imp:

Basic instinct

There’s a scene in ‘the only living boy in new york’ that’s really naughty, Kate Beckinsale & Callum Turner in a rather public setting
The movie is a bit of a head-f*ck but it has it’s moments :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Kate beckinsale :heart_eyes:

Titanic Bow scene
9 1/2 weeks fridge scene

I’ve got the grand piano but haven’t done it !