Mr PA's weightloss bootcamp

I recently quit my local slimming world group. I realised that people I thought were my friends were backstabbing cows.
Anyways, I decided to do it at home myself.
Mr PA decided I need some incentive to spur me on so he's come up with a reward/punishment scheme.
Each week weigh in is on Saturday and punishment/reward day will be on sunday evenings.
For every 1lb I gain I will be handcuffed to the ceiling and spanked 10 times on each cheek he says with his choice of spanking item. As well as apparently having several items poked in places!!
If I loose that week then I get a nice massage amongst other nice things.
Dunno about you but sounds like win win to me!!!
Lol.

Deffinately win win!! V.good idea though

I think I'd be eating more lol.. Great plan PA enjoy 😉😁

Lol I fail to see a bad outcome but it depends what his poking you with, good luck anyways.

I like it :) I wonder whether I can persuade Mrs snapper down the same route . The trouble is I will be force feeding her cookies chocolate and big roast dinners

So definite incentive for gaining weight then? ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

lol you lot all think the same as me! He has assured me I may well be begging for him to stop lol we shall see....

I'm just wondering how much weight the beam in our ceiling can take, just in case my hubby sees this and decides to follow suit lol

MrsMuffin wrote:

I'm just wondering how much weight the beam in our ceiling can take, just in case my hubby sees this and decides to follow suit lol

hes attached a hook to the beam in the livingroom ceiling. I don't actually hang from it, I have my feet on the floor and don't hang around on the beam lol.

ah, we have a fully fixed hook in our beam ;) full weight bearing

This sounds like a win win situation but I fear that if my hubby adopted this idea I'd soon be piling back the weight I've lost in the past 18 months!
Great idea though, sounds better than a boring slimming class:)

We have to do something similar with my man,lol.Would really motivate me.

aww thanks guys. Im really pleased it may help others too.

And yes much better than a class full of backstabbing you know whats!

Definitely.

Oohhhh I love it! ^_^ x

I would be stuffing my face with food! Haha!

MrsMcX wrote:

I would be stuffing my face with food! Haha!

I'd do so, too! I am a full fledged masochist and gaining weight sounds lots better than loosing, if you ask me.

Uh oh I gained 1lb ooops
Lol

Lol better bring a cushion with you to work on monday morning

The bastard got me :/
I was cleaning the dogs crate and he got one of our daughters sandals and slapped me clean on the arse cheek with it!! Owwwww! Nothing pleasurable about that!