MuffCushion says a timid 'Hello'

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

glitter&gold wrote:

Hiya Muffcushion x Welcome to the forums External Media

You're lovely & polite - MM you definitely have him well trained! External Media

External Media Thanks GG, I do try!

External Media

Thanks for the welcome Wizzie86. You are very kind.

Thanks Glitter and gold. Yes, I am so lucky to have a superb trainer. I am so happy.

I imagined that someone would recognise me, Violet eyes- I have been searching for some time.

Thank you everyone for your contributions. I am a little sleepy now (and my Mistress has expressed a desire to end the little chat I was having with her), so I will have to retire. I will have to respond to posts tomorrow. Night, night.

hi and welcome to the forum!

Hi MuffCushion and welcome to the forums. x

Hello & welcome to the Orgasm Army, MC!

We r a really friendly bunch (except 4 me & MM!)

W

ps Do u no dog latin?

Hello and welcome, hope you enjoy the forums.

hi and have fun

Welcome!

MM you really do seem to have an entertaining sex life. MC have fun looking around I am sure you'll find lots of stuff to entertain yourself even when your misstress isn't around!

PD :)

Thank you all for your kind greetings. MuffCushion.

I do hope your mistress has given you permission to post and you are not being a naughty boy MC

xGGx

My Mistress has given me free reign to post and explore the forums. She is very kind. But thank you for checking, ghostgirl. If there is anything that I have done wrong, my Mistress must know about it.

Hiya MuffCushion and welcome to the forums x

Welcome to the LH forum MC :)

Hi MuffCushion (love the name)

hi there, welcome to the forums

Hi, great name MC

x

Thank you all for your lovely welcome messages. Sorry that I have not responded sooner- it has been rather a busy week. (Glad that you liked the name, Mistress D: I thought that it best described my personality and my favourite pastime).