MuffCushion says a timid 'Hello'

I am so glad to be here. I have been encouraged to join this fascinating site by my lovely mentor, MasqueradeMinx. I live for her. I would like everyone to visit her profile if they can. She is an angel.

Why thank-you! You are so kind

Good boy for saying hello.

Hi and welcome to the forums

Im sure your mentor has already mentioned them but please read the rules here

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

and photo rules here

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/photo-rules/

xGGx

Ah yes the rules, follow them like a good boy or you will get the Lovehoney bots and Mistress after you! Which one is worse?

Yes I have got it. All is fine, Mistress. Thank you for your patience.

You are welcome. You'll soon be a natural, don't worry.

To answer your question, it is far worse to have Mistress after me. I would not want to incur her wrath. She can destroy me.

Hello & welcome

Have fun on the forums!

Welcome MuffCushion

Thanks Kasumi and Satoshi.

I am sure that my Mistress will let me stay. I am to say thank you to you Avrielle Aniko.

You have him well trained sweetie ;) xx

Welcome to the forums MC ;)

Thank you Avrielle and Seduced. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I am chatting with my mistress at the same time. Please tell me about your interests if you like.

Welcome to the site MuffCushion i hope you enjoy it as much as all the other members... Guess i best behave around MasqueradeMinx now the oh is about lol

MrSarcastic wrote:

Welcome to the site MuffCushion i hope you enjoy it as much as all the other members... Guess i best behave around MasqueradeMinx now the oh is about lol

He is not my OH, he is my submissive. My OH isn't on here. Two different people!

Hi, welcome to the forums x

Aaah ok, so no need to behave wuhu! lol

Nice new photo MasqueradeMinx

MuffCushion wrote:

Thank you Avrielle and Seduced. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I am chatting with my mistress at the same time. Please tell me about your interests if you like.

No worries dude! Better late than never ;)

Just don't be late for MM lol ;)

Hiya Muffcushion x Welcome to the forums

You're lovely & polite - MM you definitely have him well trained!

glitter&gold wrote:

Hiya Muffcushion x Welcome to the forums

You're lovely & polite - MM you definitely have him well trained!

Thanks GG, I do try!