Multi pack vs double cock rings. Are double cock rings worth having?

I have 3 different multi packs of cock rings and enjoy using them, recently iv been interested in double/tri cock rings including the Magic 8 cock and ball ring and the Oxballs sleeve.

Has anyone got any experience using them either on themselves or with their OH in terms of any benefits or feeling different over single cock rings? Are they worth buying when I already have multi packs that I can wear in any which way.

Thanks.

@David1986H Haven’t specifically tried either. That magic 8 looks hot though. I have found that double cock rings (one on cock, the second around balls) that the one around my balls slips off during orgasm. Kinda made it painful but would have been the epitome of epic if it remained on the whole time.

1 Like

Yeah I feel because double cock rings need to be bent around to fit over the balls it sound like they could be like a spring wanting to go back to their normal shape, especially when lubed up they might slide off if any movement is involved .

@David1986H I find double rings to feel snug but not tight when putting on so they’re comfortable, but even without lube, after the thrusting starts and body parts are flying every which way, the grip is no match to hang on. Which is highly disappointing because it feels so amazing when you first get it on.

I tried the Oxballs sleeve and found it a nightmare to put on/take off and it broke on the third use (stretching the ball sleeve). I replaced it with the Oxballs tri-sport which is far easier to use and feels good on

When I first saw the oxballs sleeve I thought how the hell are they meant to be put on lol, has to be a lot of stretching involved every time. Am I going to find these types of rings a nightmare to use being all one device.

@David1986H We have a couple of double cock rings and find that the ring around the balls slips off - maybe they should make them smaller but more stretchy.

2 Likes

I have this One and find it quite enjoyable with all the different ways it can be worn… I will say when the OH is riding on top it can start to feel uncomfortable around the plums…

But I’ll just wear it as a ball ring some days just doing chores and such around the house.

1 Like

We use the Magic 8 ring often. I posted a review for this but can’t see a way to post a link only to that particular review, like you could on old LH. This is our go to cock and ball toy. Review below.

We have used a leather cock strap for a number of years but my OH recently mentioned that in certain positions it had started to chafe. So, we stopped using it and I took to browsing the LH pages. I was looking for something which held the balls as well as cock and also would not lead to any risk of chafing. This little item seemed to be able to do the trick. It is packaged in a plastic, shaped sleeve which can be used for storage. I found it easier to slip one ring over the old chap first, flaccid is even easier, and then push my fingers and thumb through the other ring and spread them out. Then enclose your balls inside your grasp and roll the ring over your fingers and extract your grip. The silicon is very flexible and could probably take a good deal of stretching. You will find that your balls are pushed out quite a bit from your body and leaves you with a delicious stretched feeling especially as your erection grows. Some others have recommended using lube to make getting the rings on easier. This is true, but I found that it led to the odd testicle popping out when in action. When first used my OH wanted a closer inspection and this led to us in a 69 position, which is where we found that saliva can have the same effect as lube with regard to testicle slippage! Or, it could be that my OH was just a little energetic as she confessed that she liked the look of the ring because it reminded her of the Australian soft liquorice which you can get from the Lakeland stores*, which she loves to chew! The last thing to mention is that this little device does the trick with ensuring a long lasting erection as the blood certainly does engorge the penis and the balls being pushed forward led to them being in regular contact with my OH’s labia and covered in a warm juicy embrace. Orgasms are spectacular. *I hope that I don’t get in trouble for mentioning a rival company?

by @collector, 09 Sep 2018
Lovehoney Magic 8 Stretchy Silicone Cock and Ball Ring

My OH loves liquorice

We have used a leather cock strap for a number of years but my OH recently mentioned that in certain positions it had started to chafe. So, we stopped using it and I took to browsing the LH pages. I was looking for something which held the balls as well as cock and also would not lead to any risk of chafing. This little item seemed to be able to do the trick.

It is packaged in a plastic, shaped sleeve which can be used for storage. I found it easier to slip one ring over the old chap first, flaccid is even easier, and then push my fingers and thumb through the other ring and spread them out. Then enclose your balls inside your grasp and roll the ring over your fingers and extract your grip. The silicone is very flexible and could probably take a good deal of stretching.

You will find that your balls are pushed out quite a bit from your body and leaves you with a delicious stretched feeling especially as your erection grows.

Some others have recommended using lube to make getting the rings on easier. This is true, but I found that it led to the odd testicle popping out when in action. When first used my OH wanted a closer inspection and this led to us in a 69 position, which is where we found that saliva can have the same effect as lube with regard to testicle slippage! Or, it could be that my OH was just a little energetic as she confessed that she liked the look of the ring because it reminded her of the Australian soft liquorice which she loves to chew!

The last thing to mention is that this little device does the trick with ensuring a long-lasting erection as the blood certainly does engorge the penis and the balls being pushed forward led to them being in regular contact with my OH’s labia and covered in a warm juicy embrace. Orgasms are spectacular.

Overall Rating: 10 out of 10 stars

Pros: Easy to use, easy to clean.

Cons: Slippery when wet.

Bottom Line: Spectacular!

I gave it a little format polish to do it justice. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

For me another question is why would you bother?

Not only would they obviously be difficult to get on if you were in the mood with a partner but I can’t believe having the front part sliding into your partner would be comfortable for them.

I have used a metal triple ring and various leather straps but not with a view to anything other than shallow penetration.

Im single so that doesn’t affect me :wink:

My husband has the Oxballs Atomic Jock Stretchy Cock and Ball Sleeve and really likes it. He said it’s a little harder to get it on than the single rings, but likes the feel of it better. He goes penis first then balls with a little bit of lube. It hasn’t slipped off his balls at all. He snapped himself once with a single ring, but hasn’t with the sleeve. @collector I just sent in his review today :laughing:

He was using these single rings before, and liked them, but now he only wants to use the oxballs sleeve, so I was browsing for another one for him. I’m thinking either the Oxballs Z-Balls 3-in-1 Cock Ring and Ball Stretcher or the Oxballs TRI-SPORT Cock Ring and Ball Sling that @Brian_Lisa and @AshhhDTD mentioned… Thanks for the recommendations! :upside_down_face:

I was actually worried about it hurting or getting pinched or something when we had piv sex with it on, but it’s really soft and actually felt good every time it hit me… :+1: And he uses it during solo play with his quickshot :ok_hand: