Multiple and long lasting male orgasams

I have discovered that when masturbaiting after the main event when I ejaculate if I keep going stimulating the head of my penis I can orgasam again several times and on occasion I have a really long 5-10 min orgasam. I get to the orgasam but instead of my penis spasaming to ejaculate it just gets stuck at the point of ejaculation with a long lasting orgasam!

Anyone else experience this? Hoping I can try and get to this point with my oh!

I imagine you're about to make a whole lot of guys jealous. Typically they get 1 average of 6 second orgasm, then need to recharge, you're certainly an exception rather than the rule.

VirginAngel wrote:

I imagine you're about to make a whole lot of guys jealous. Typically they get 1 average of 6 second orgasm, then need to recharge, you're certainly an exception rather than the rule.

Yep, my poor hubby will be miffed, lol. Whether he's masturbating himself or if I'm involved in whatever manner, once he cums that's it, hands off for a bit until his head is accepting visitors again. His refractory period varies but continued stimulation is a definite no. Lucky you, eh? 😉

My partner is similar, except he doesn't have very long orgasms. He is able to have multiple orgasms and ejaculate several times without a cooling off period though, so we're able to have sex for quite a long time if we want to :)

Edging generally prolongs male ejaciulation and can also result in very intense and multiple male ejaculations...stopping each time before cuming allows a male to finally ejaculate several times over but does take discipline and practise to reach multiple orgasms.
.... being female only taking word of oh as a game we on occassion and he does manage up to three then dies lol x

I have only had multiple ejaculations once that sounds wrong I mean one day and night my friend woke me up giving me a blow job. at 6 in the morning she then got on top 3 hours later I came thinking that was it I got up and made coffee but she took my manhood in her mouth instant erection back to bed 4 hours later and many different positions I came again this carried on all day and into the night with no more than 15min breaks finishing at just gone midnight I will never forget the bliss that 18 plus hours gave me never to be repeated

Interrupted sex will intensify and multiply orgasms and without being selfish ( ok ...sometimes I am ...but not why I do this ...honest ) it is the same effect for the woman ...start again slow it down ...add a pleasure pain effect ! But of bondage works wonders ! By the way ...d.j that's a good friend ;)

I think the key thing is I have found an exact technique which continues to feel good. Also for anyone trying this it doesn't matter if the erection goes its more about continuing to stimulate the area that feels good. It tends to lead to 2 or 3 orgasms or if I am lucky a prolonged one where my body seems I get stuck!

I'm the same as your fella boogaloo, except my orgasms get more intense but the same length as the original, although if I push it too far I get a shocking pain in my head for about thirty seconds ( although it's never put me off).

i thought it was down to the fact my sex drive hasn't dipped since puberty, it's always sky high and while the ability to do this is great it's caused many relationships to break down.

ive been called it all, sex maniac, etc, etc but, I prefer like a dog with 2 cocks!!!!

I've managed this on occasions more from luck than skill. The trick is apparently being able to climax without the ejauclatory signal being sent. Every time I've done this it's never been as good as when I do ejaculate. The best orgasms I've ever had have been when using a vibrating toy on the frenulum as I climax which prolongs the intensity of the orgasm, but it also prolongs ejaculation and empties me, so I can't do this multiple times.

Tbh, I'm happy to get the one orgasm I get, when I get them, and since my gf is miles and miles away, it's through masturbation and I don't know if it's through age, stress or whatever, but I'm even finding that one orgasm difficult to achieve, at times. 😞

You are going to make a lot of men jealouse. My OH does have multiple orgasms but the minimum time is about 2 mins.

The best way of increasing his orgasm count is for me to tease him for ages getting him really worked up, I then let him have his first orgasm while I'm giving him head. After this he turns into a wild fucking monster (pun intended) and we have great sex with both of us having multiple orgasms.

i think it is greate that you have so many and such long and powerful orgasms, it sounds like a well practiced art for for you, carry on enjoying yourself.

I have multiple smaller ejaculations all the time. I only get a large ejaculation if I don't cum for several days. I find it takes a lot of control, but the feeling for her is as intense every time I cum, so (as she puts it) she is really spoiled. :-)