Multiple orgasm? I think!

Hello. I’d like to as some advice!

I tried recently a ruined orgasm, after a long masturbation session and lots of edging.

I reached the point of ‘no return’ as it’s called and let go, what followed was:

1. I ejaculated
  2. Then it felt like a huge load was building, but I then realised it was just a long orgasm, it lasted for about 3-4 secs, but I didn’t cum.
  3. I then ejaculated again, but not as much as the first one.

I’ve never experienced anything like it before, but it totally wore me out, I just laid there totally drained afterwards :joy:

People say ruined orgasm make you feel unsatisfied, but to me it felt better than a normal orgasm!

Any advice much appreciated, as I’d really like to know if it was a multiple orgasm.

Thanks,
Flip-flop :foot:

I’m afraid I don’t have any answers but wanted to say thank you as your post led me to lots of reading and research into ruined orgasms!

Did you orgasm when you ejaculated? I know for men you can have ejaculation without orgasm sometimes. If you did orgasm all three times then to me it sounds like it would be classed as a multiple orgasm :woman_shrugging:t2: I’m sure others will have more helpful answers/advice for you!

@SexInTheCity

Haha, thank you! Yes there is so much reading to be done about ruined orgasms!

I just felt like trying it, and it’s definitely so different. The hardest bit is letting go, and to not keep going!

Yes, I orgasmed both times I ejaculated.
The flow of cum is more like a stream though, but I think that is what happens with a ruined orgasm.

What did you find out then, will you be trying it?! :grin:

Flip-flop :footprints:

1 Like

I’ve done this exact thing. It takes some time to get used to it but once you have mastered the skill you can do it 4 or 5 times.
You don’t get a lot of cum but it’s the feeling of an orgasm if anything.
The only advice I would give it just go with the feeling and once you have mastered a technique you’ll be fine.

2 Likes

@KentCouple1990

Thanks for the reply!

So, would you class it as a multiple orgasm, then?

What technique do you use? I know it depends as we are all different etc. I’m really unsure what works best, do you tend to tense up or just relax during it? It kind of feels like you want to ‘push’ the orgasm out, when you orgasm but don’t cum.

Thanks!
Flip-flop :footprints:

I literally take my hands off as soon as I am about to climax. I can normally have 4 - 5 orgasms so yeah I would say multiple orgasms.
I just relax as much as possible. Give it about 10/20 secs between and then go ago.

@KentCouple1990

Thanks! Hopefully someone else will come along, and say if they think it was a multiple orgasm. There is so much stuff on the web, but everything you read is different.

Hi @Flip-flop.

The words orgasm and ejaculation are often treated as one and the same, for people born with a penis. I’ve come to understand them as different things that (for most) happen at close to the same time during masturbation & sex.

Add into this that people with different bodies, and expectactions, can have hugely different experiences. Some can have anorgasmic ejaculations, others orgasm without ejaculation. Some reach the point of no return (PNR) quickly, while others have delayed ejaculations, or don’t reach the PNR.

An orgasm, I would consider, is an explosion of sensations and pleasure in the mind and nervous system, while ejaculation is a more physical reflex that results in the release of ejaculate from the prostate and testes at the PNR.
I’d say for me the orgasm happens at around 98% arousal, and the ejaculation is at the 100% mark.

What you’ve described sounds like it could be an extended orgasm, or possibly a couple in series, with a ‘ruined’ ejaculation. I might be wrong. It sounds hot and intense though!

My own feeling is that the ‘ruined orgasm’ is actually not a great name for such a fun thing to do! Maybe it’s ironic? The orgasm can be prolonged and pleasurable, and even multiple while I’d say the ejaculation’s the part that’s held back, or ‘ruined’.

My own experiences of multiple orgasms have usually released pre-cum only (clear) or sometimes nothing at all, with ejaculation (cream coloured) only happening with the final orgasm.

I usually lose my erection after ejaculation, but if I can orgasm without ejaculation the fun keeps going!

The key to multiples for me seemed to come from edging and really understanding the fine levels of arousal just before the PNR, and learning to use PC muscles (these need to be in shape) and breathing techniques to hold back from ejaculating.

Hope this is helpful.

2 Likes

@Knottydevil

Thanks for the informative reply! :+1:

I hope my post doesn’t come across as boastful. There have been many failed/ badly timed attempts. This didn’t come naturally or easily!
It’s been a worthwhile journey for me. Even the ‘mistakes’ can be fun!