Multiple orgasms and squirting, anyone else?

Hi. While masterbating is sex I am a women and while playing with myself I can have multiple orgasms and squirt. I am talking double digits and some even really close to each other. Does this happen to anyone else? I am super self conscious about it! You hear about people baring being able to have one.

5 Likes

I think its reasonably common for women to be able to achieve multiple orgasm and squirt more than one in a session. I personally have only managed to squirt twice in one session but I wouldn't consider myself multiorgasmic as I tend to be one and done due to over sensitivity.

I wouldn't feel self concious as I am sure most sexual partners would be very pleased to see you achieve orgasm multiple times.

3 Likes

Yes I multiple orgasm and multi squirt many times in one session...crazy and very wet...I am concious as well as it has put partners off.

8 Likes

y would it put them off its great

2 Likes

Consider yourself really lucky. I think its a great skill to have. Enjoy x

1 Like

Yes, it happens to me - especially when I’m with a partner. It’s normal, feels amazing and there really isn’t any reason to feel self-conscious about it! :heart:

3 Likes

Everyone is different. Some people have one and are done, some have multiple orgasms a little while apart, some have almost a constantly stream of rolling orgasms. Some people squirt, some people gush, some people do neither.

Nothing to be self conscious about just enjoy yourself.

3 Likes

I’d love that especially if you have multiple :baguette_bread::sweat_drops::kiss:

1 Like

I used to be a one orgasm kinda girl until I figured out different toys (particularly g spot toys). Since finding them I can have multiple orgasms. I’ll have the first one through both clitoral and internal stimulation, then after that I’ll focus solely on internal with a g spot toy. My record so far is squirting 22 separate times in one session. Was insane!

9 Likes

Wow, that must be a record

1 Like

I’ve lost track at around 30 cum orgasms in a sesh with the OH. I become really self conscious about the mess even though there’s a protective sheet in place. He absolutely loves it though and wants to be soaked. I think his eagerness for me to cum so much puts me at ease. I’ve never had a relationship where I’ve been so open and relaxed sex wise. I think that’s why I cum so much.
The last sesh we had I squirted 20+ times then orgasmed dry multiple times then squirted multiple after. Was really odd but immense!!

And I’ve only recently ish been able to make myself orgasm…was doing it wrong for yearsssss. I can make myself squirt multiple times too and don’t care one bit.

5 Likes

My wife can orgasm a number of times in a session with a couple of minutes recovery time between each and she sometimes squirts too but there seems to be no pattern to this. It seems to be more of a headspace thing rather than anything physical.

1 Like

The wife all ways has lots of orgasms while we have sex but doesn’t or can’t squirt. I can make her cum by just nipple play which she never had before we met she’s only been with 3 other guys before me and she says she’s a weirdo lol but I love it lol

Now this sounds amazing. My wife can have multiple orgasms but doesn’t squirt.

My OH can orgasm multiple times and squirts loads. So much so that she has become very self conscious of it, but I can’t get enough of it. I literally love when she has covered me head to toe :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

She has nothing to be self conscious of! My wife isn’t a squirter so you are very lucky

I can have multiple g spot orgasms and squirt for ages, but as soon as I have a clitoral orgasm I need to rest as its much more intense.

Squirting is fairly new to me, I’d always forced to stop when felt it before as worried I would wee, bit after learning it was a fantasy of hubby’s I worked past it and learnt a new skill!

2 Likes

I’m exactly the same, i can squirt and have g spot orgasms one after the other but once I’ve had a clitoral orgasm especially if I’ve stopped when I’ve felt it getting close before I’m far too sensitive after to be touched straight away. I’m glad I’m not the only one!

1 Like

My wife doesn’t have G spot orgasms but she does squirt occasionally with clitoral orgasms.

I could never orgasms until I found my current partner and now I have multiple orgasms each time. Sometimes one after the other and I just cannot stop squirting. OH loves it though and seeing me orgasm and feeling me squirt on him gets him off so its a win win! These are all gspot and penetration orgasms. :smiley:

2 Likes