Multiple orgasms

Thanks to the advice you guys have posted on here I have picked up new tips and with practice mastered some of them. One thing that I haven't worked out. How do you give a woman multiple orgasms when, after the first she is too sensitive to be touched any more?

Is a multiple many thar roll into one or just many in one session?

It depends how each person views "multiple orgasms" There are different multiple orgasms, if that makes sense. G-spot orgasms are probably the most common type of multiple orgasms, then some people class multiple clitoral orgasms as multiples if they have more than one in a night, but there has been time to get over that sensitive period and "start again" towards another orgasm. Then there is the more elusive multiple orgasm which I think you are speaking of. The one where the clitoris does not go so sensitive and straight after one orgasm, you can carry on stimulating the clitoris and another orgasm comes, and another, and another, in very quick succession.

I think the multiple orgasm version you are thinking of is rarer than multiple g-spot orgasms or even multiples in one night. I think the ladies who can have the multiple clitoral orgasms one after another within minutes, are lucky lucky ladies. I have never had one of those unless I really push for it with the wand vibrator but there is always a few minutes, at least, between each orgasm.

Lots of women can't have that continuous stream of clitoral orgasms. Many of us are too sensitive after the first, or just have never figured out how to do it. Maybe a lot of us can't do it, because if it was that easy, I am sure we would all be experiencing them often. I kind of look at this type of multiple orgasm as a rare treat. A mind blowing one off, that you did not expect and came out of nowhere, with little idea how to recreate it. lol

G -spot multiples, and continuing again after she is less sensitive allowing her to build up to another orgasm during one evening....these I consider more realistic...for me anyway. But sometimes even these are not easy, or possible, if I am not in the right mood.

Some of us just are not multi orgasmic women.

i only ever have 1 orgasm. it has never caused me any distress!

I am the way i am, i feel fully satisfied after 1.

I am yet to experience a g-spot orgasm only so can't comment on that. However, regarding clitoral orgasms, not only is every woman different so there is no general technique to make us orgasm multiple times, but also some of us can have multiple orgasms and some of us can't. Personally, I find that only occasionally after my first clitoral orgasm - about 5-10 minutes - I can have another, but this only happens occasionally depending on my mood and environment amongst other factors.

Like BDSM though, I'm fully satisfied after one.

hiya
I think I can add to this even though I'm male.
as people has said above, everyone is different, but what works for us, is a clitoral o first, then straight into something penetrative, and sometimes but not always, my partner has continual o's one after the other. I think success depends on finding the g spot. we have found glass and the magic wand g spot attachment particularly effective :)
Hope you find a way of getting the o you're after!

When I first started having wet dreams I could prolong the feeling by squeezing my muscles. I learned those were kegel and I just worked them all the time but found it created a feeling of pleasure I loved. This became a daily practice all the time

Once o started wearing thongs I felt my sexuality double and I started masterbating and getting off hands free in a number of ways. I found I could have 4,5 even 6 orgasms of varying intensity but I also found I couldn’t help being loud. I wasn’t bothered by that as I saw nothing wrong with that stuff.

Add in anal orgasms and I believe that while I’m all guy, but bi and dating another bi male, I have a strong genetic link to women. Once I strip to my thong with another man I become so effeminate and almost girly. But with that it’s such a turn on o can have incredible orgasms over and over

1 Like

Hello, this is my first comment here, I just joined. I have been looking for a good place to speak about sex, sexuality, pleasure and orgasms.

I have multiorgasms quite often. Many kind of. It have not always been like that. When I was younger, I had 1 orgasm easily, in penetration, but could not get any more and i had to stop all stimulation for a while. It was really rare, that I got 2 orgasms in one sex session, 1 in the beginning and other in the end.

But it changed when I started to train my pelvic muscles. I started to get longer, stronger and more orgasms. I will write about this more.

The secrets to have multiorgasms are:

-strong pelvic muscles, it increases sensitivity and in good condition ‘love muscles’ are able to enjoy long time
-releasing sexual traumas, to free the mind and body. For example TRE trauma releasing shaking is really good.
-learn to have orgasms in many ways singular first: from g-spot, clitoris, nipples… tantra helps, to learn to be more present and sensitive, breathing deep, deep trust and connection.
-not AIMING to have orgasm, just letting go, in meditative state, without any hurry, gentle receiving pleasure long time.
-And when the first orgasm is over, continue lovemaking, but not stimulation in the same way the first orgasm came. If it was clitoral orgasm, start to stimulate nippkes for example.
-MIND is the most powerful sexual organ! So what you think is important. Or not to think, just being in meditative receiving.

I get easily many orgasms in many ways nowadays. It have been a long path of getting to know my body, love, trauma releasing, freeing. BUT if I want to get strong orgasm(s), usually it wont happen. The secret is to learn let go of all demands, aims and everything. And with that helps tantra, mindfulness, meditation, for some bdsm or tied up (=you can not be in control anymore).

AND: multiorgasm is not always better than singular. Both varies a lot. Sometimes I get very short and mild orgasm, but am not horny enough to continue. Sometimes I get 1 strong orgasm and am happy with it. Sometimes I get many mild orgasms but none of them is very strong. And sometimes I get many mild orgasms and 1 strong, or many strong different orgasms. EVERY time I make love is new adventure, I dont know how deep pleasure I am able to feel.

My tip is: concentrate on each others, in the moment, to be present for each others and to receive and give without hurry, just enjoy sensations, and miracles may happen one day.

2 Likes