Multiple Orgasms

I’m a woman that generally has a low sex drive
And I can count on one hand how many times ive managed to achieve a multiple orgasm
These have not be during PIV Sex
All have been while hubby has been giving me oral as he can back off from the sensitive area, as there is no way could I get with my bullet while masturbating as I get very sensitive after I’ve orgasmed
Although just recently I have been masturbatimg more and started with my bullet and then just used my hand and fingers to finish off
Doing this I have had on a few occasions a multiple orgasm
How often do you achieve a multiple orgasm?
And how do you achieve them?

8 Likes

I can achieve multiple orgasms a lot and whenever I want really. I’m only 21 btw and have a sex drive of a rabbit so that is probably why. I use any toy in my collection really to do it. My most common ones are my wand, bullet, womaniser. After an orgasm I can keep the toy on continuosly on like a slower speed than before and then continue on the higher speeds again a little after.

9 Likes

My sex drive is high and I mean high :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: I can get multiple orgasms through masturbation or PIV, couple of occasions I can have a few while performing oral on hubby, without touching myself.
I get more through PIV than in masturbation.

5 Likes

I get them every time now from PIV (my favourite. I squirt too)…oral…masturbation and a good manual rummaging from a partner.

BUT…to get to where I am now took alot for me to be comfortable in my own skin… finding what made my body tick…then when getting a partner trusting that partner…& totally letting myself go with him.

9 Likes

For the most part my wife is too sensitive after an orgasm to keep on with whatever stimulation she is using but occasionally, when she’s in the right mood, she can just push through it and keep on going for multiple orgasms.

When she let’s me be in charge and I restrain her and use the wand to keep her stimulated she can sometimes orgasm continuously.

3 Likes

I haven’t been able to thus far, I’m too sensitive for continued stimulation. I need a cool down first, 15-20mins ish, but then it’s always a little flat after the first one.

2 Likes

@sharbur

What I would give to be 21 again lol
I’m early 50s x

2 Likes

@lulubee

I think this is half my issue, as I get very sensitive after one orgasm
I’m going to practice during our next mutual session without using my bullet after I’ve orgasmed
If not hubby said he’s quite happy to help me out :wink:

3 Likes

I can orgasm during PIV, they’ll not be as intense as they would be if I used a toy but they could happen every 10 mins or so.
With oral I can have a few but the slow buildup makes me super sensitive so after 2 or 3 I can’t take any more.
My Desire wand gets me there every time in just a few secs and if I’ve used enough lube then I can keep it on me and change the pattern a bit to alter the senstivity.

Just thinking about this is making me want to get my wand out.

2 Likes

@JoCat

I need Clitoral Stimulation to be able to climax, but then I become to sensitive
That’s why oral works as hubby is good with his tongue
We are going to have a session over the weekend, I’m going to try starting off with my bullet or suction stimulator and then when I’m close just use my finger to make me cum then keep going

I’ll let you know how it goes x

4 Likes

My wife has a trusty toy that she uses to have multiple orgasms during sex. For her however it depends on how sensitive she is after the first orgasm. Sometimes she can go on to have 3-4 but others it’s one and done.

I think aswell she’s mentioned that they get less intense the more she has.

2 Likes

@KentCouple1990

What toy does she use and is it during PIV Sex or when masturbating?

Being able to orgasm without clit stimulation is really new for me and has only ever happened with the one sexual partner. I was incredibly turned on, the eye contact was really steamy and he did something that pushed him deeper inside me and that was it :fireworks:
Since then its happened every time and I love it but I still have better orgasms with clit stimulation, I just end up pushing him out when I do but he expects it now and works against it which really just feels better for me :wink:

Hope your plan works for you :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

So she has a womaniser and it’s normally during sex. Normally on the highest setting to get the desired effect.

1 Like

@KentCouple1990

I have a LH X Romp Clitoral suction stimulator which gets me to orgasm very quickly, to quick sometimes
Which is fine if I/we just want a quick session
Is a very nice toy but makes me far to sensitive

I normally use my bullet vibrator during PIV and masturbation as I can control the intensity of my orgasm

1 Like

@JoCat

Years ago I had a few orgasms during PIV but these days - close but not orgasmed

Thank you I plan to make an evening of it, LH Lingerie and toys on the ready for after work
I’m feeling horny just thinking about it
Also got hubby a prostate massager which I’m going to use on him, so he may even have a multiple orgasm

I can have multiple orgasms if I am masturbating alone but usually I am happy with the one since I am usually quite sensitive after orgasming. If I am in the mood for more than one then it will be using my fingers rather than a toy because if I’m using a toy I will be way too sensitive to carry on. I usually switch to very light stroking above the clitoral hood and then, when the sensitivity reduces a bit, I’ll move down a bit but still only stimulating the clit indirectly. Usually the 2nd one is a bit meh but if I can get to number 3 and beyond they get more intense again.

2 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01

You sound the same sensitive as me, I’m going to try the fingers after the first orgasm
Thank you for the advice, if I happens it happens lol

2 Likes

@Fantasy69

I know it’s not so common for men to have multiple Orgasms but I’m hoping that hubby may experience it with a prostate massager I have for him later
I’ll let you know if he gets anything extra :wink: x

2 Likes

@CurvyJilly

I haven’t had a multiple orgasm through PIV in years, so you one of the lucky ones x

I generally not comfortable with my body, it’s only recently myself and hubby are comfortable masturbating for eachother
I also get very sensitive ofter my first orgasm so normally stop
But I intend to continue after with my fingers if that does work hubby’s going to do oral on me at a slower pace