Multiple toys per solo session?

Anyone use more than one sex toy during solo play? As a male I only really use one per session. I pick which one I want to use that time then dont change it.

1 Like

I’ve used two toys occasionally. A butt plug in place and a vibrator applying to the tip of my dick.

Another variation is me being pegged by my wife and I use my fleshlight on myself.

4 Likes

My female partner will always use 2 at the same time (a vibrator on her clit and a dildo to go inside her) and if I am doing prostate masturbation I’ll swap between my different prostate massagers/dildos but usually only use 1 at a time!

2 Likes

I sometime use my Lovehomey wand with a dildo

2 Likes

I don’t regularly use any toys solo, but when I do than I’m just as likely to use more than one. I might use a prostate vibe, stroker, and cockrings or ball stretcher, sometimes a vibe on my penise or nipples. I do enjoy my wife’s Womanizer on my nipples to get me going.

When my wife is solo she prefers to have a dildo inside and Womanizer or Melt on her clit.

2 Likes

I sometimes use 2 or 3 toys during a solo session.

I start with a masturbation sleeve, swap to the motorised Fleshlight Quickshot Launch then strap a vibrator to my penis when I need to come but since my sessions are very strictly rationed I need to make the most of them when I’m allowed.

2 Likes

I think you can remove solo session as we use multiple toys almost every session

More often than not its a dildo / wand combo for mrs sen as thats what works best for her. Ill usually wear a plug or ride a dildo for me.

If i am going solo, its often in the shower, start with a dildo on the wall then pop in a plug for fullness feeling. Very rarely do i masturbate to orgasm in the shower, its more anal play only

2 Likes

Last night i rode my bit butt plug with a cock pump on me, then afterwards used a anal pump to expand my ring

2 Likes

Most of the time I just use one toy, but occasionally I’ll have a toy orgy.

6 Likes

As a panties wearing male, on my own I often have a bullet vibe in my panties and a vibrating dildo to massage over my nipples​:wink:

2 Likes

“Toy Orgy” is my new favourite phrase!! :joy:

4 Likes

I use a few at the same time and a few alternating:

Nipple suckers / nipple clamps
Doubke vibrating cock ring
LH glass dildo or aneros progasm or butt plug
Vibrating masturbator or suction vibrating masturbator

You orgy party if I have time to get them all out and have the drying airing time available before I need to go out or children return!

3 Likes

Yeah I use at least 2 at the same time per session and sometimes 3. Always something for clit and then a plug or dildo in my ass, vibrator or dildo inside me, or both making the trifecta. I switch up the toys a lot though. Half the time during rest of the time definitely rotate by next session.

4 Likes

Usually just a clitoral vibe for a quick session but on the rare occasion I’ve got free time to myself, I’ll go all out with a dildo, butt plug and the trusty clitoral vibe.

5 Likes

We use quite a few during a session. My wife has her trusty two vibrators and then we use a butt plug and there is always a dildo lying around. Depends if we have a mutual masturbation session first then we have loads of toys out.

4 Likes

For me it would be rare to only use one toy . During my solo anal play I often use two , three or four and when in a hungry mood up to seven . Warm up and lubing especially when working up to my biggest dildo . Often use nipple clamps or suckers . Cock - ball ring , cage or stroker . As @Jocat says , I like the term Toy Orgy !

4 Likes

Its very apt :rofl:

1 Like

I’ll happily combine things. I can get a bit bored (for a lack of a better term) doing the same thing over and over. My OH and I have 3 different vibrating toys and I’ve found ways to team them up with other stuff like cock rings, an open-ended penis sheath etc …

… honestly, if the LH site didn’t exist, we might have paid off our mortgage by now :laughing:

2 Likes

I use diferent toys un my solo sessions, I like starting dressing up with sexy lingerie and a butt plug after a shower, and then use nipples clamps, a wand, dildos, etc…

1 Like

For solo play I start with a butt plug and a lot of lube. Then I start with a rabbit. Before play starts I have a glass of wine to relax

1 Like