Music-Activated Sex Toys - Best Songs for Pleasure?

A brand new music-activated rabbit vibrator has hit the scene - Bedroom Kandi Happiness & Joy Music Activated Rechargeable Vibrator - and it's really really good!

We've spent most of the afternoon playing with it and have discovered that songs with a strong beat seen to work best - what songs should we try out next? Which songs would you put on your playlist to make sure you got maximum pleasure?

Darude - Sandstorm, great heavy dance tune, that would be great with that toy

Even though I'm not a big fan of rock music.. I think they'd be perfect for a vibe lol.

Can't think of any at the moment. No doubt my OH knows of many though! Aw, it's a wonderful way of getting a couple together and exploring music together. =]

One album that we have been listening to which I think is really good for getting you in the moos is called "Music to Make love to Your Old Lady By" by an artist called "Loveage". Check it out ... you won't be disappointed.

Another one that would be good for the vibe is a compilation entitled "Sexy Trance".

*mood even (not moos :-)

With my OhMiBod I found shamisen music by the yoshida brothersworked pretty well - random I know. But it provides very fast and strong vibrations and seems to keep to the beat well. UNlike some music which I found the vibrations would become confused and basically turn into one long vibration :)

Discopolis

Energy 52 - Cafe del Mar

for a pleasant build up, followed by:

Josh Wink - Higher State of Consciousness

for a mental finish

Rootjoose, inspiration. That would work!

Considers something like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9sEdBVkjck

and then realizes how awkward that could be when it comes time to buy CDs at a gig....

;-)

thanks for that! Now the wife wants one and i cant afford it!

Most Shikira and Moves Like Jagger - Maroon Five.

some good beats in there. I want this now!

Take it to the limit one more time ...eagles

O-Daiko by the Kodo drummers should do the trick.

It's been a while since I've played with my iBuzzes, but I remember a lot of songs by Rob Zombie (I want to say Superbeast was tops) and Marilyn Manson working rather well. A few Sisters of Mercy tracks work for me too, but I would say that as Andrew Eldritch's voice is just one great big aural orgasm-trigger to me, haha.

NIN Closer lol \m/

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

NIN Closer lol \m/

Ooh, yes! How could I forget that one. That was always on my list.

Also, Depeche Mode's 'A Pain that I'm Used to' is pretty awesome. Eurythmics - Here Comes the Rain Again is a bit stoppy starty for my tastes but still quite fun. SFM's Gratuitous. New York Pony Club -- Ice Cream works nicely in a teasy way. Zydrate Anatomy from Repo! the genetic opera has one of the nicest pulsey intros ever. Suga Shikao-19sai is pretty good too. Soft Cell's Tainted Love. Placebo -- Pure Morning is sort of wavey, which I like, although it might be a bit boring for some people (it's like a steady vibration with the occasional jump up). As long as it has a bouncy baseline I've found the song can usually be fun Oh, on that note, Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit has its charms as a finisher.

metallica- enter sandman

nine inch nails - closer

audioslve- cochise

For the emo types.. framing hanley did an awesome cover of that tune lick me like a lollipop lol. Whitesnake in the still of the night \m/ def' lep' pour some sugar... the list goes on lol. eek and have to admit to liking sex on fire, kings of leon lol

Flux Pavilion, Bass Cannon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3cE9iXIx9c