Music for a sexy striptease?

I'd like to give my fiance a sexy striptease.....but haven't got a clue what music to play in the background. Can anyone reccommend some sexy songs please? I don't think its so much the words but more the rythym i guess. Any help appreciated!! Thanks =)

I did this for my fella to 'The Hives - Main Offender' in sexy black undies. But you could go for something a bit more dance-y if thats your thing, perhaps 'Buttons - Pussycat Dolls'? 50 Cent - Candy shop? Lapdance - N.E.R.D? Depends what music you both like...x

Hot Chocolate. It's practically a classic now! XD

NIN - Closer

Sigh, we really have to stop bringing that song up!

On that note, Bikini Girls with Machine Guns :D An old Cramps classic!

Disco Dave wrote:

NIN - Closer

Sigh, we really have to stop bringing that song up!

x

Oh DD I was thinking NIN too!!

x

For some reason it's the only song I can think of! Can't really think of any other that scream striptease to me either!

Its got such a good beat to strip to!

x

It all depends of your OH's taste of music, and what kind of striptease. A slow, teasing, tantalizing strip, or an aggressive and almost dominating lapdance? let us know so we can give recommandations easier! :)

Romantic: Chris Isaac - Wicked games

Hard: Rammstein- Pu%%y

XD

Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me. XD

korn, any song really

Thanks so much guys, I think a 'slow tantilising' striptease is what I'm going for.... I'm hoping it'll lead into some hardcore lovin tho! =)

freckles88 wrote:

Thanks so much guys, I think a 'slow tantilising' striptease is what I'm going for.... I'm hoping it'll lead into some hardcore lovin tho! =)

How about...

- Bump n Grind by R Kelly

- The Stripper by David Rose (jazzy classic!)

- You Can Leave Your Hat On by Tom Jones

- Cream by Prince

xxKPxx

Warrior's Dance - Prodigy

Halo - Soil

Addicted to Love - Robert Palmer (a cheesy but a goody!)

Bad to the Bone - George Thorogood (bbbbbbbbbbbbb bad!)

Kashmir - Led Zeppelin

ANY of the new Kings of Leon album

Me so horny- by 2 live crew.

Pour some sugar on me-by Def Leppard.

Strok'n - by Clarence Carter.

Milkshake-by Kelis.

Buttons-by The Pussycat Dolls

Just A few!

SG69 x

i honestly wouldn't know about striptease songs as i would never be confident enough to perform one, also i don't think my OH would appreciate it, he likes to remove my clothes myself

but i had the most fantastic sex to duality by slipknot,

we just put kerrang on so nobody could hear us downstairs and all i remember is earth shattering orgasms, my OH lovely body and slipknot in the background

was amazing

so if i was ever going to do it i'd use that song to bring back some memories

The first one that springs to mind is Mr. Writer by the Stereophonics - lovely deep slow beat to it. There must be hundreds of others...

i would recomend def leppard 'pour some suggar on me' seems an unlikely song but the beat is at the right timing i would never have considered this song but i watched an interview with Joe the lead singer and he said stippers had started using it in clubs although he denied being there lol but when you listen to it its a continuous beat that isnt so fast that your gonna get all knotted in your clothes but not so slow that your gonna end up either thinking about it to much or freezing to death .... or both lol

hope this helps

Kudos to the person that suggested Kashmir by Led Zep - i'd be air guitarring if someone played that while giving me a striptease!

Our dances normally end in a lot of giggling and smooching!

x