Music for bondage

Hey guys, I am looking for some song recommendations to set the tone during bondage. Does anyone have any suggestions or go to playlists

Off the top of my head…Pain and Pleasure by Judas Priest@

Mezzanine by Massive Attack and MCMXC a.D. by Enigma are two good albums to set the mood :high_heel:

The first time my OH and I did some impact play we just had his normal playlist on. The Fall Out Boy version of Beat It came on which certainly made me giggle to the point we had to stop for a few minutes!

But generally, it depends on what you are using the music for. If you are doing spanking or similar, something fairly upbeat with a steady rhythm is good as you can spank to the beat which can be good for the recipient as they know when the next hit is coming and can estimate the strength based on the song. Whereas, if you are doing something more sensual or actual bondage then something more chilled would be better.

Otherwise go for what I would describe as “radio music” or the sort of thing you would find on a Now That’s What I Call Music album. Essentially, music that you can just have on in the background that won’t pull focus because you or your partner love/hate the song playing. If you use Spotify, the “All Out [decade]” ones are good or pick a genre and they usually have a classic playlist.

3 Likes

If you are really going for a BDSM feel, how about some abstract noise music like Merzbow?
(He’s also written a number of books on BDSM, albeit in Japanese…)

2 Likes

I guess this depends on both the scene you want to set and your / OH taste in music.

Personally we like a trip hop setting such as Massive Attack (previously mentioned), and Portishead. But there are lots of more ambient stuff that can work as background to break the scilebce but allow the natural sounds of the play to be the soundtrack. Heavier stuff like Nine Inch Nails can work too.

We actually have a record player in our bedroom so depending on my moods I can put something suitable on there, it’s gives OH an cheeky inclination of how cruel or kind I am going to be!

Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio!!!
I cannot recommend them enough! Their music works great for bondage and pretty much almost any other kind of BDSM.

Not to sound cliche but I love several of the 50 shades soundtracks songs for bondage.

Also closer by nine inch nails and most three days grace songs(more do earlier ones like animal I’ve become)

FKA Twigs

1 Like

This Spotify pole dancing playlist

Would love to have a session with playing! Love the slow build up!

1 Like

13 posts were split to a new topic: Posting YouTube videos

1 Like

@FreshAndFun1 I would say Tina arena - chains. That’s pretty good for bond age I would say.

If this isnt a real word, it should be.

Light bondage would suit this perfectly.

Whip it by Devo

No dungeon would be complete without a little frisson of black lace. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Ian_Chimp just be careful where you push that pineapple! :scream:

1 Like

@WillC Where’s your spirit of adventure.