Music you have sex to

Intrigued to know what type of music or particular song, if any, you enjoy making love/shagging/being filthy/had best sex too? I dont particularly have great knowledge of music and wondering if anyones taste/suggestions can inspire some untapped fun that I’m missing out on?

1 Like

Love to Love You Baby - Donna Summer - full original extended version on loop

4 Likes

Lately been a lot of the 50 shades soundtracks or The Eurythmics specifically sweet dreams or here comes the rain

3 Likes

Depends but some Enigma is always a fave with me

2 Likes

I love ‘Too Close’ by next and ‘nice and slow’ by Usher but they mostly get me in the mood. I can’t have sex with music on because it really puts me off we start having sex to the beat of the music. Lol

3 Likes

If we’re putting on some music then the wife loves anything by shaggy. Really gets her going

1 Like

Hey @fundo! Welcome back to the forum. It is sexy when shaggy says ‘shsggy’ your wife will know how I’m saying it :joy:

Same!! I cant cope with music on when we are having sex. Far too distracting!

3 Likes

@Mrs.John I know! Like he’s banging me to the beat. I start thinking of the lyrics. Then knowing my luck the witch doctor by the cartoons comes on n I’m like no just stop. You turn the music off and that’s it mood has gone completely

2 Likes

Ha brilliant. I sing the lyrics in my head, then my brain starts opening new tabs such as 1. What ever happened to this band? 2. What was the lead singer called? 3. That guy I dated at uni liked this song, I wonder if he is still a knob? Etc, very distracting!!

3 Likes

Anything to cover up the noise really LOL!

But for us we play some MJ majority of the time, we had sex to in the closet other night, was hot :wink:

2 Likes

@Mrs.John that has literally made me LOL because it is so true!

@EmmaC1989 you know when you do get your own place the release you will feel not having to stay quiet it’s amazing!

2 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser been on waiting list for adapted housing for 3 years but because I live with parents I don’t come under priority and said its not guaranteed I’ll even get one

Yeah Hun. Some people are on 10 years + if .your mum ‘kicks you out’ and writes a letter saying that you can’t live there anymore you ‘could’ get priority xx

THIS!!! I am so with you on this @Orgasm_Chaser and @Mrs.John! Can’t stand having music on, feel like it can limit where the sex goes. I feel like you then have to decide what type of sex you’re having before you start!

I’ve never had anyone that agrees with me on this one so I’m so pleased there’s others out there :joy:

5 Likes

@SexInTheCity no your really not on your own lol. ATM I’m listening to MJ Thriller. I mean come on. Can you imagine… I’d be thinking of doing the zombie dance. Aaaand probably start doing it lol

1 Like

So, at the moment, it doesnt seem like I’m missing out on anything?! Haha. Thought it may be a good idea to find out if I could drown out my neighbour banging on the wall with some slipknot! Couldn’t bang to the rhythm with that!!

1 Like

Closer by Nine Inch Nails :hot_face:

3 Likes

Don’t - some of the songs that have come on in my previous years! I once had JoJo “Leave - Get Out” come on shuffle and I just couldn’t help but laugh.

:notes: “Leave, get out, right now, it’s the end of youuuuu and me” :notes:

I love the fifty shades soundtracks … they are great for getting down to