Mutual Masturbation First time

Hi my wife has said we can masturbate together for the first time together. Now we have masturbated each other for years but not solo in front of each other. I am very excited as this has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. And my lovely wife has agreed to trying it, but she has suggested using a vibrator and not fingers so I have purchased the real life lover 6’’ dildo with vibrator and love honey lube. Now I know she is going to be nervous so I have suggested she wears a blindfold to take the edge away so she can relax. I want her to relax and enjoy the initimate experience between us so it becomes a regular thing. Any advice suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

1 Like

Goo idea on the blind fold, maybe a scent to help her relax in teh room candle oil etc.

Also if it would make her more comfortable you can include touching each other a bit, in my limited expereicne with mutual masturbation it's always better with a bit of touching or kissing.

1 Like

When we started this I was a bag of nerves. I have always lacked confidence and hated the thought. When we finally agreeed my partner started by touching me himself, before taking my hand controlling the movement while he used his other hand to pleasure himself. After a few mins he removed his hand and I carried on. It also helped doing it while it was dark with no lights. Sounds daft but he was so supportive. He held my other hand, hugged and kissed me which me made at ease. Good luck x

Me and my girlfriends sex life has always been good since we got together, I had a bit more experience and wasn’t to shy in this section. My girlfriend had only recently started masturbating more regular and had never owned a toy or done it with someone. I brought her her first vibrator and told her to enjoy and there was no mention of me watching or doing it together. I let her build her confidence up and get use to things herself and when she felt comfortable and confident we brought it into are play. I always played it down as not a big deal even though it got me off big time we now do it regularly and love it and getting involved with each other.

Have only really done this a few times, once when we were sharing a double ended dildo it just happened, the other time was a direct "we can watch each other" scenario. We both felt a bit apprehensive at the start but soon relaxed into it.

I actively encourage Mrs Sen to enjoy her sexuality and pleasure now, she has spoken about enjoying the house to herself when I have the kids at sport. It is something I'd like to do more, but we are in a different space at the moment.

The blindfold sounds like a really good idea.

My wife never masturbated when she was younger and was reluctant to do so for most of our married life but, after gradually introducing it in the same was as Dellboy1991, she is happy to do it as a regular part of our sessions. .She uses a vibrator rather than her fingers.

Her masturbation has recently become more important to both of us since our relationship has now moved on to include chastity and she now regularly masturbates to tease me when I am caged.

1 Like

This is something I’d love to make a regular part of our sex life. I’m not really sure how to bring the subject up though. Any tips?

We did try it once about 15 years ago when we were much younger… I got a bit overexcited, and there were fluids in eyes that shouldn’t have been there :joy:.

1 Like

It took a while for both of us to really get into masturbating together. But we love it

We love the act of mutual masturbation. In the start we were both nervous but with some patience and gentle caressing’s and being in each others arms made it a most pleasurable sex act. Now we both masturbate regularly as part of our sex play. I have to admit watching my wife pleasure her self with her fingers or toys is a great turn on. And she has recently taking a liking to me cumming on her chest or back. We both get great pleasure for it and if it doesn’t hurt either of you enjoy it.

1 Like

Took us years to try this but so glad we did!

We’re a straight couple. She hasn’t masturbated solo much so we talked about this as a way for her to explore this more. We’re still pretty new to it. Feels really intimate together and we still sync up.

She tends to use a toy to help her get there. She says I’m better with my hands on her than she is :relaxed: practice makes perfect!

1 Like