Mutual masturbation or sex?

I'm in the both camp - aren't we all so greedy!?

Though saying that it really does depend on the day, some days mutual masturbation is much better, especially if we're both tired or perhaps just feeling like that's what we fancy.

A lot of the time we start off with mutual masturbation, thinking that is all we want, but end up fucking.

Lucy x

share and share alike i say my wife knows exactly how to get me startted and finished and its great feeling her gush at the moment i am ready to explode on or in her she doe like to cum

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

dotdashdot wrote:

I masturbated in front of my last boyfriend and he got in a pissy mood because I apparently looked like I was enjoying it too much.

Oh dear! I love seeing my wife enjoy herself. The concept of "too much" seems alien to me.

Yeah... he had issues!

it has to be a combination of both

like either can be a combination or on their own

i enjoy both t seems like most people onhere enjoy both!

Im perfectly happy with either or both lol

Think it depends on time, place and inclination ;)

But its all good !!

love both

Another vote for both

However, a lot can be learnt from watching how your partner masterbates especially close to orgasm. Learning their preferred tempo can help you drive them wild.

My wife and I have DIY Wednesday each week, where we masturbate together. She usues a comibination of fingers and toys on herself and I usometimes insert my buttplug. We try to climax together, before cleaning up and cuddling up and sleep.
It has become a nigt we both look forward to and has increased our intamcy in our sex life.
If you have never tried, go for it, Couples who masturbate together, stay together!!!

My fella pretty much refuses to masturbate but is happy for me to do what ever I want! I love playing with him and vice versa and it pretty much always ends up in sex!

I am definitely more a sex person. We ocassionally indulge in some mutual masturbation but it's rare. For as much as I enjoy to play, my sex life lacks foreplay too because I'm usually too impatient!

We have never mutually mastubated. Sex or oral all the way!

We can sometimes start the foreplay with mutual masturbation, but it always ends in sex.

both for us, but sometimes we do just masterbate together, something so erocit about watching each other make themselves cum

As a voyeur that would please me immensely. Yet to try but we are experimenting :)