Mutual masturbation or sex?

Ladies what do you prefer?

there's nothing wrong with indulging in a combination of both ;)

I agree, both for me ;0)

why not both. mutual masturbation as foreplay?

Agreed!

yeah me tooo a bit of mutual to warm up then full on and away ye go

Yep both!

ha so hands down its both so not a problem really we all enjoy it so much

BOTH!!!

I'm another vote for both. They're equally important and enjoyable. I wouldn't be too eager to rush into sex without some foreplay first.

BOTH :)

I agree, both. But sometimes I prefer just sex or just mutual masturbation :)

x x x

both start with mutual masturbation first!

but there be days for just mutual masturbation.

to be honest i always end up finishing with sex, i just cant resist the temptation of finishing off with my fellas lovely manhood deep inside me...

We always have a good session of foreplay and masturbation..

We have more of that than actual sex, she usually climaxes riding me then 'finishes' me off..

My wife and I enjoy both. Mutual masturbation can either be an end in itself or the warm-up for penetrative sex. Often, it's the latter. It's very hot for us both to work up to a state where my wife is pleading for me to fill her up and I'm desperate to do the same.

I'm greedy I like a bit of everything lol

Mutual masturbation is fine, but I find that I get too distracted once he starts on me to concentrate on him!

I've never actually tried mutual masturbation.

I masturbated in front of my last boyfriend and he got in a pissy mood because I apparently looked like I was enjoying it too much. That experience kinda put me off!

dotdashdot wrote:

I masturbated in front of my last boyfriend and he got in a pissy mood because I apparently looked like I was enjoying it too much.

Oh dear! I love seeing my wife enjoy herself. The concept of "too much" seems alien to me.