mutual masturbation

We started doing this, my wife and I, on Skype when far away from each other. We realised we really enjoyed it, looking at each when masturbating and cuming.

Now we do it regularly, either we sit in front of each other looking at the other one touching him/herself with fingers and toys - or we peep on each other, pretending we don't know that one of us is peeping.

Quite often we finish off like this, preferably - a wish of my wife - with me cuming over her chest and then cleaning her up. While I do so she usually has a very nice orgasm.

In other cases, depending on mood, this is all a foreplay for other "adventures".

Just wondering, are there more of you out there who enjoy it the same much as we do?

Sounds hot. But not something we have done before. Maybe one day though.....

Yes my wife and I love to watch each other masturbate and often with a toy involved be it her or me. She particularly enjoys doing my butt with a dildo whilst I masturbate myself. Carry on. All fun.

Yes we will regularly masturbate in front of each other and use toys as well. She loves to do my butt with a dildo as well whilst I masturbate myself. I dare say that as soon as I left for work this morning that she got the pink one out to relieve herself. Carry on. All fun.

Sorry double post didn't think first had got through.

Yes I like it, it feels more naughty somehow :)

My husband and I did this on skype last time he was in America for work. It was a good night but I would still have much preferred him to be at home with me doing it for real! Generally though we touch each other rather than ourselves in front of each other.

My husband and I often turned to technology as he works for longer periods all over the globe… Call me paranoid, however I did cut back on our Skype masturbation video sessions since the whole Snowden thing got out, I just wouldn’t want some guy I don’t know in a cubicle somewhere in the US jerking off to my body shown (in what one would think) exclusively to my partner! We switched to sexting instead, which even if it gets spied on, would still be far less invasive than showing my sexuality to the whole CIA! (No, I am not a US citizen, if anyone’s wondering.) And we also take private photos and videos of ourselves and share them remotely.

That said, we don’t often masturbate face to face if we’re in the same room. Seeing him do it is a big turn on for me, but I just don’t see the point in me doing it when I much much much prefer having him all over my body instead of my own hands or toys LOL (and he feels the same)! He did express an interest however of a face to face masturbation session together so I’m sure we’ll give it a try!

Oh, and once I did fell off an office chair while “doing it” via Skype video with him, so that put an abrupt and laughing end to the session! So please be careful, safety first!!! LOL

Never really done this, might give it a whirl :)

yes we do it,i love to play with myself as i watch him wanking,we both enjoy it so why not.

My wife and me have done this quite often over the years, sitting opposite each other and watching.Good stuff.

My oh likes to watch me, not sure if it does anything for me, except make me feel in the spotlight.