My Desire Rabbit Vibrator has stopped working :(

I love this vibrator and hope it can be fixed!

The last time I used it, it worked perfectly fine. I cleaned it and put it away but, when I came to use it againProcessing: image.jpg…
it had a white light under the + button and wouldn’t do anything. I left it until the white light went off (assumed it was now flat) then plugged it in to recharge it and see if that fixed it. The vibrator is now showing the white light again, but still won’t do anything. I’ve tried holding down various combinations of buttons, to see if it had locked somehow, but no joy.

Has anyone else has this? And was it fixable??

Thanks.

2 Likes

@bellefirestorm hi firstly how long have you had it and have you contacted customer services who would only be happy to help

Hey @bellefirestorm welcome to the Lovehoney forum!

Does the bunny have its travel lock activated? To turn it off you need to hold the + and - buttons down for 5 seconds :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hope you get it sorted.

In the meantime, welcome! :hugs:

I’ve had it about 18 months, maybe longer. I’m not sure if that’s too long for them to be able to do anything. I can try and contact them, though.

I’d tried that before posting but no luck, I’m afraid :frowning:

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Wascilly wabbit. :rabbit2:

To quote the usual helpdesk response 'have you ‘plugged’ it in :grin:

Hi @bellefirestorm :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

If you’ve had it 18 months and not had a problem before now it does sound like either the motor itself has had an issue or the connection between the battery and the motor might have suffered a fault. If it was just the travel lock then plugging it in should have unlocked it.

I’m afraid the warranty officially lasts 1 year so you’re outside of that but it might be worth dropping Customer Care an email or trying Live Chat just in case.

I work in IT. The first thing I tried was turning it off and on again (which doesn’t work either) :laughing:

Nothing works, not plugging it in, pressing the buttons, nothing. Just the white light on under the + button.

Hey welcome to the forum, I’d try contacting customer service directly to see what they can advise as might be faulty item or is in need of rebooting somehow