My fellas magic hands.......

Lol I must be the only person on the planet that doesn't really like massages...actually it''s not that I don't like them it's that I don't like them from anyone except my OH. I just find them waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to intimate!

People at work or my friends try and rub my shoulders and I just cringe. I think a professional massage would be unbearable!!!

Am I alone in this? Probably!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Lol I must be the only person on the planet that doesn't really like massages...actually it''s not that I don't like them it's that I don't like them from anyone except my OH. I just find them waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to intimate!

People at work or my friends try and rub my shoulders and I just cringe. I think a professional massage would be unbearable!!!

Am I alone in this? Probably!

xxKPxx

Yeah I agree, massages are pretty intimate!

I have joint issues though so I could have a professional massage if it was effective as a pain relief!

Nexas wrote:

What degree?

Physiology....the fun version of anatomy External Media

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

Anatomy with prodding and probing?

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

xxKPxx

Haha, if only it was External Media

It's all about hormones and the like though, so pretty fun!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

xxKPxx

Haha, if only it was External Media

It's all about hormones and the like though, so pretty fun!

Ax

Oooh I loved the endocrinology unit we did (I'm doing Biomedical Science myself!) ...I just liked what you said about a "fun version of anatomy" ... I wish mine had been hands-on!!!

xxKPxx

monstergeeza wrote:

I love going down on a girl and can spend too much time tere lol

Ahhh if I only I had a willing girl!

Nexas wrote:

LOL Sounds fun! But then, I did a Law degree so Accounting might sound fun after that LMFAO

Whenever I think of accounting I think of Scrooge in A Christmas Carol counting his piles and piles of money! I'm impressed with a law degree though...I couldn't keep all those case studies in my head, I need patterns & supporting data for stuff to make sense to me!

xxKPxx

Ah the joys of education ey!

Dya know what monstergeeza....I think more blokes love that than people are lead to believe! My fella adores it too!

Ax

monstergeeza wrote:

I love going down on a girl and can spend too much time tere lol

My fella loves this! He'll spend ages down there, and I always worry he'll get bored but he actually seems to enjoy it more than I do!! His face when I cum is a picture! x

Nexas wrote:

Much agreed Monstergeeza. Most guys seem to hate it though!

Do they?! Crikey I didn't realise that! My OH loves giving my oral, probably too much as he always ends up with really sore lips after!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Nexas wrote:

Much agreed Monstergeeza. Most guys seem to hate it though!

Do they?! Crikey I didn't realise that! My OH loves giving my oral, probably too much as he always ends up with really sore lips after!

xxKPxx

I think most people are told by magazines that "most boys hate it" when in actually fact, every bloke I've ever spoken to loves it!

My OH certainly does!

Ax

My god I absolutely love going down on my girl!

I have developed the ability to breathe through my ears, yep it's true ya know!

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

My god I absolutely love going down on my girl!

I have developed the ability to breathe through my ears, yep it's true ya know! External Media

SG69 x

Charles Darwin would be proud! Homo sapiens have reached the next stage of the evolutionary process...ear breathing for better oral sex!

xxKPxx

Nexas wrote:

LMAO!

Well, most of the guys I speak to either say that they can't be assed doing it, or they dislike the taste or they dislike the smell ^_^'

I think they're all insane LOL

WHAT?! Remind me never to sleep with any of your friends :P

I've never been with a guy who didn't absolutely love it. I'm not madly fussed on oral for me, but I can't be doing with a guy who's all tentative about it... it has to be enthusiastic and hard!

Nexas wrote:

LMAO!

Well, most of the guys I speak to either say that they can't be assed doing it, or they dislike the taste or they dislike the smell ^_^'

A tiny bit of lube makes things a little bit sweeter!

x

You're definitely most women's ideal man!!!

x

It'll happen when you least expect it hun, in the meantime enjoy yourself!!

*hugs*

x

Nexas wrote:

I think they're all single, and likely to remain so. :p

Possibly they may never have done it and are only going by what other people who haven't done it are saying. Either that, or I feel very sorry for their partners. :/

Nexas wrote:

Sounds about right to me. Perpetual one-night standers most of them and...thinking about it, maybe it's not by choice?

Totally! What most people see as a "player" or a "stud" I see as "a guy who can't get a girlfriend" ;)

Lol harsh words shellyboo!

I know :D

But to elaborate, for fear of offending anyone...

There are many guys out there who do the casual sex thing and do it very well, and enjoy it and feel fulfilled. These men are usually cool, confident guys who don't feel the need to brag about their conquests or rub it someone else's face that they're not getting any; or, to pick an example just right out of thin air, "boast" that they 'can't be arsed' performing oral on their partners, hur hur hur, I'm so cool, etc.

The kind of guy who does go around bragging about his sexual prowess is likely to be covering up his own insecurity about the fact that while he can bed a girl, he can't hang onto her. Not all men are just out looking for their hole, some guys DO want a relationship but don't know how to get one. So they fuck anything that moves in the vain hope that something will stick, all the while talking up their "mad skillz with the ladies" and how they just bang girls and leave them. They doth protest too much, methinks.