My fellas magic hands.......

This is going to sounds like an excuse to brag about how good my bf is between the sheets (and partly it is lol) but I am genuinly interested and would love to read your replies and learn from you guys :)

It is something of a novelty to me because i've never had this before with ex partners, but my OH spends LOADS of time on foreplay and teasing me, and he loves going down on me (I love it too it's out of this world!). All he has to do to get me in the mood is start caressing my shoulders, neck and back and I completely melt! He welcomes all my toys with open arms and is enthusiastic about using them together, he indulges me in my fantasies pretty often and gives me the most earth shattering orgasms i've ever had!

His favourite trick which gave me my most powerful orgasm to date, is to press down on my clit with one hand, not rubbing or anything just applying some pressure, and massaging my g-spot with his other hand. Nobody had ever done this to me before. One word - heaven! It is now a firm favourite in our sessions, the build up to climax is immense!

My question - do you or your partner have a particulat trick/technique/thing...call it what you will...that never fails to please? If so please share!! I'd love to learn some I can use on him to return the favour!

xx

Aww hun sounds you've got a good 'un there! Hold on to him (preferably with your kegals lol!)

I too am very blessed to have a horny, attentative and open-minded partner who makes me cum like a train and often!

I think my favourite oral technique that he uses is to suck my clit in a rhythm that matches him circling it with his tongue. It has to be the sexiest most orgasmic feeling on the planet!

Like you my OH also uses pressure, if I'm about to cum he'll press down on my abdomen just above my pubic mound and OH MY GOD...so intense!

Great idea for a thread sexynurse!

xxKPxx

Morning Nurse sexy!

My OH loves it when after a lot of pussy rubbing I kneel sideways to her and using my right hand. . . . . .position my thumb on her clit, my Index finger inside her pussy on her G-spot and my middle finger just inside her arse. Now my hand is well lubed up of course and I start to stimulate her clit, g spot and asshole all at the same time. This usually ends up with me holding her pussy open with my thumb and locking my lips over her pussy sucking on her clit as she's about to come as I pump my fingers in and out whilst massaging her g spot.

It's pretty intense.

Wow I said pussy four times there!

SG69 x

I've had pleasurable results from perineal massage. I wrote some stuff about that awhile back:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sexual-health/80278-stroke-29-lube-question/#p80305

I hope you get a good does of yumminess out of that. :)

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Morning Nurse sexy!

My OH loves it when after a lot of pussy rubbing I kneel sideways to her and using my right hand. . . . . .position my thumb on her clit, my Index finger inside her pussy on her G-spot and my middle finger just inside her arse. Now my hand is well lubed up of course and I start to stimulate her clit, g spot and asshole all at the same time. This usually ends up with me holding her pussy open with my thumb and locking my lips over her pussy sucking on her clit as she's about to come as I pump my fingers in and out whilst massaging her g spot.

It's pretty intense.

Wow I said pussy four times there! External Media

SG69 x

You can never have enough pussy in the morning (or any time of day for that matter!) External Media

KittyPurry wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Morning Nurse sexy!

It's pretty intense.

SG69 x

You can never have enough pussy in the morning (or any time of day for that matter!) External Media

LOL Kitty! You are sooooooooooo right girl!

SG69 x

A couple of crossed fingers and a corkscrew motion are heaven on your g-spot, my hubby said he thought I was going to break his fingers last night as my orgasm was so strong during a bout of mutual masturbation - then another orgasm while I was grinding on top of him, then another HUGE one when he was doing me hard from behind while rubbing my clit, he's also taken to circling my anus gently with his thumb and they say that men can't multi task!

I find that although stimulating clit and g-spot together is very, very good, for a stronger g-spot orgasm then it needs to be g-spot only - I get very hot and squelchy.

Three orgasms in 40 minutes, when we had finished he said that women were so lucky to come again and again, when I pointed out that he normally could neither move or speak coherently after an orgasm, he agreed that multiples would probably kill him!

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Morning Nurse sexy!

It's pretty intense.

SG69 x

KittyPurry wrote:

I think my favourite oral technique that he uses is to suck my clit in a rhythm that matches him circling it with his tongue. It has to be the sexiest most orgasmic feeling on the planet!

xxKPxx

Lubyanka wrote:

I've had pleasurable results from perineal massage. I wrote some stuff about that awhile back:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sexual-health/80278-stroke-29-lube-question/#p80305

I hope you get a good does of yumminess out of that. :)

SG - that sounds really intense!! I'm unsure about anything going up my arse though - tried anal once and it hurt like hell! And I have crohn's disease, so i'm really worried about the poo factor lol. But, you never know, I hope one day I can relax enough to try this - don't know what fella would think though.

Oh my God KP that sounds amazing! My bf is very good at oral already - I have no idea what he does down there but I'm certainly not complaining! Might get him to try that though :)

Lubyanka, I have never thought of trying that. Thanks for the link, I read it with interest. Shall report back with the results if he lets me try it!

Thank you for the replies - keep them comin!! xx

spankmebaby wrote:

A couple of crossed fingers and a corkscrew motion are heaven on your g-spot, my hubby said he thought I was going to break his fingers last night as my orgasm was so strong during a bout of mutual masturbation - then another orgasm while I was grinding on top of him, then another HUGE one when he was doing me hard from behind while rubbing my clit, he's also taken to circling my anus gently with his thumb and they say that men can't multi task!

I find that although stimulating clit and g-spot together is very, very good, for a stronger g-spot orgasm then it needs to be g-spot only - I get very hot and squelchy.

Three orgasms in 40 minutes, when we had finished he said that women were so lucky to come again and again, when I pointed out that he normally could neither move or speak coherently after an orgasm, he agreed that multiples would probably kill him!External Media

Wow! Sounds like you had a good night! Crossed fingers and a corkscrew motion....mmm *takes notes!*

x

*takes down notes*

Some very good techniques in here!

Another good one is to draw out numbers 0 to 9 with your tongue while rolling over her clit. Start off slow and speed up. Intensive but it works!

Disco Dave wrote:

*takes down notes*

Some very good techniques in here!

Another good one is to draw out numbers 0 to 9 with your tongue while rolling over her clit. Start off slow and speed up. Intensive but it works!

Mmmm, might ask him to try that on me, bet it feels really different! Thanks Disco Dave!

x

Nexas wrote:

sexynurse09 wrote:

My question - do you or your partner have a particulat trick/technique/thing...call it what you will...that never fails to please? If so please share!! I'd love to learn some I can use on him to return the favour!

xx

There are guys on here too you know LOL

The best technique I've found to use is to be lying next to the girl, one arm under her legs so that you can slide your thumb into her and it pushes against the g-spot just from the position alone, rub her clit with your other hand and lick her nipples/kiss her at the same time.

I love the combo of nipple, clit and g-spot stimulation - works every time! External Media

x

Hmmm....this isn't really sexual but, my partner has learnt this technique of squeezing me really tight in a particular place that just makes all my aches and pains better for a short while....he can do it standing, but before sex, he lays me on top of him and squeezes these places to help me relax, then does the same afterwards! I always enjoy the sex much more with decreased pain and the thoughtfullness makes me want to make the sex more enjoyable for him!

As for techniques during sex/foreplay.....he has the knack for finding my g spot but I don't really enjoy g spot play, it's a little uncomfortable for me, but my nerves are all a bit messed up so that will be why....he also knows exactly where to lick and rub on my perineum which is one of my fave "pleasure points" so that always goes down well!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

Hmmm....this isn't really sexual but, my partner has learnt this technique of squeezing me really tight in a particular place that just makes all my aches and pains better for a short while....he can do it standing, but before sex, he lays me on top of him and squeezes these places to help me relax, then does the same afterwards! I always enjoy the sex much more with decreased pain and the thoughtfullness makes me want to make the sex more enjoyable for him!

As for techniques during sex/foreplay.....he has the knack for finding my g spot but I don't really enjoy g spot play, it's a little uncomfortable for me, but my nerves are all a bit messed up so that will be why....he also knows exactly where to lick and rub on my perineum which is one of my fave "pleasure points" so that always goes down well!

Ax

Awww how thoughtful of him to do that for you, I know what you mean when you say this makes you want to do it more.

Not done much in the way of perineum pleasure yet, though Lubyanka brought this up earlier about how I could do it for him. I'm intruiged I must say, and there's only one way to find out if we like it!

x

I've had girls gushing with it before! ;-)

I'm not surprised! Hehe this is something OH does VERY well External Media

sexynurse09 wrote:

This is going to sounds like an excuse to brag about how good my bf is between the sheets (and partly it is lol) but I am genuinly interested and would love to read your replies and learn from you guys :) [.......]

it is bragging, but if hes that good you have every reson to show off!! x

Not very sexual but my OH uses some body butter to massage me, without it he can be a bit too rough at times, but with it his hands do become magical!! Great for unwinding at the end of a long day, or to lead into something more sexy!

x

Nexas wrote:

I love giving massages ^_^ I'm really good at it too, women where I used to work told me I could have done it professionally. I'm a bit rough at times but after a hard day, somtimes you have to be!

Why don't you? You can be a sports masseuse for the NHS and doctors will refer their patients! Good way of making money so I'm told!

I love a good massage! My OH is pretty good at finding my sore spots! Agree with MandS though, better with some kind of lotion because rough hands combined with dragging skin can be sore without something to make things move a bit "smoother" :)

Ax

Nexas wrote:

Because I've done a Law degree and now I'm doing a conversion into Primary Teaching...if I were to change again I might have to kill people LOL

Besides, I prefer the sensual art of massage rather than anything sports-related LOL

Haha fair enough!

Ahh, yes but I was being practical, sports related probably pays better External Media

Ax

Nexas wrote:

Agreed, but it's a profession with few jobs going LOL I had a mate that went to uni for Physiotherapy as a course and he's not in work.

Ahhh, that'l be because it's a "fashionable" profession right now....my degree is starting to get popular and competitive, hope it doesn't hinder me getting a job after I finish!

Ax