my first anal experience

I just did my first anal experience using the butt tingler though it hurt on insertion and only just feel the vibration as it turned on but not quite enough feel is that normal is it worth trying again and keep or not,what's your advice everyone

Hello,

I would always recommend trying toys more than once as the experience can be altered by your mood/how relaxed you are/angle of insertion/how much warm-up was used etc.

Did you use enough lube on the bulb and stem of the plug? It shouldn't hurt when using it. It might feel strange at first, but It shouldn't hurt. Chances are there was not enough foreplay and/or lube if it did. Or you used a size that was too big too soon. Was it the small Butt Tingler?

Regarding the vibrations, we all have different preferences. It might not be powerful enough for you. Did you use brand new batteries? If not, I would try that as worn down batteries can make the power feel less than it usually would be. Did you experiment with all five of the functions? There might be one in there that works for you better than the others.

If yes to both of those questions, the vibrations might not be strong enough for you. That's totally fine. We can advise on something a bit stronger if so!

Definitely agree with trying it again, toys are something you need more than one trial run with!

Anal toys are something that you work up to, if it hurt perhaps it was too big for you? Beginner butt plugs would be an ideal start for you rather than going in at the deep end with a toy that has bells and whistles.

Also use anal specific lube, not just any lube. Makes a massive difference!

However if the toy ends up not being right for you (which is perfectly normal) you can get up to 1 year refund with Lovehoney.

🐼

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Definitely agree with trying it again, toys are something you need more than one trial run with!

Anal toys are something that you work up to, if it hurt perhaps it was too big for you? Beginner butt plugs would be an ideal start for you rather than going in at the deep end with a toy that has bells and whistles.

Also use anal specific lube, not just any lube. Makes a massive difference!

However if the toy ends up not being right for you (which is perfectly normal) you can get up to 1 year refund with Lovehoney.

🐼

NatandTom wrote:

Hello,

I would always recommend trying toys more than once as the experience can be altered by your mood/how relaxed you are/angle of insertion/how much warm-up was used etc.

Did you use enough lube on the bulb and stem of the plug? It shouldn't hurt when using it. It might feel strange at first, but It shouldn't hurt. Chances are there was not enough foreplay and/or lube if it did. Or you used a size that was too big too soon. Was it the small Butt Tingler?

Regarding the vibrations, we all have different preferences. It might not be powerful enough for you. Did you use brand new batteries? If not, I would try that as worn down batteries can make the power feel less than it usually would be. Did you experiment with all five of the functions? There might be one in there that works for you better than the others.

If yes to both of those questions, the vibrations might not be strong enough for you. That's totally fine. We can advise on something a bit stronger if so!

Great advice `from both posters. Sometimes a percieved expectation blocks the reality of something. I'm not saying you are wrong, but frequently when your return to something that hasn't quite hit the mark, your subconcious has been busy processing the experience and second time around you can get a different sensation through aquired knowledge and technique from your debut session.

maybe I was nervous since it was my first time trying anal play

My first anal experience was with my EX. We had couple of drinks at a bar,and went home. We started to have sex. She wanted to have doggy style. So she got into position and I started to put it in. What I didn't know I put it in her ass and it was tight. I guessed she was more drunk then I was, because she didn't say any thing. So I kept fucking her. I shot my load in her ass and it was fantastic. I fucked her several more times that night in her ass.

The next morning she wanted to know how come there was a bunch of sperm coming out of her ass. So I told her what happened. She said she doesn't remembered it at all. So we did have several more ass fucking when she was sober to sex. She said it was fantastic.

But we are no more together any more, but that was my first anal experience and I will not forget it.