My first anal experience 🤘

So last night we did anal for the first time...... and I have to say... apart from being a bit sore it was ok..

my husband has always said whatever I'm happy to have done to myself , he would have done to him. So I'm now thinking of getting him a prostate massager.. any ideas which one to get for someone who is just starting out?

Size , style etc...

You can try this one. It's just for rookies:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17779

Congrats on popping your anal cherry 🍒 Cheryle!
That soreness doesn't last at all.

If your husband has no anal experience I would start small. A butt plug or the below vibrating beads are a good place to start as the have some flex to them.
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23981

Thanks 👍

Haha! Thanks🤘

Yeah... was thinking smallish also...

I'd honestly suggest just trying a finger first, also that way he'll have added pleasure of you doing it to him, that's how I started , now my partner and I own various plugs and strap on toys! Good luck

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13228

Its wonderful hearing about how others have found something new that they enjoy.

Above is how I'd start exploring prostate play. Firstly though do your home work . read up about the function of it ,how it works and where it is.

The above vibe is well designed and an inexpensive way to get used prostate play. Its not much wider than a litter finger. So not intimidating.

Good luck and let us know how it goes .

Thanks for everyone's input... I've ordered one of the toys from the site.

Cant wait to try it out! 👍

Have fun Cheryle!!

Cheryle wrote:

Thanks for everyone's input... I've ordered one of the toys from the site.

Cant wait to try it out! 👍

Don't forget to review and let's us know how its goes :)

Well... what can I say....

so getting down to things the other night, my husband says... do you want to try anything???

So I took that as the green light! Upstairs we went and out came the prostate massager. He just looked at it and went ok ! By now I had the most enormous grin on my face and was actually very turned on at the thought of what I was about to see.

So for my husbands first time I can honestly say he took it really well. After being together over 20 years I've never heard him come the way I heard him come that night. . And he enjoyed it so much he says he can't wait to try it again. This will definitely be part of our lovemaking in the future.. and for all those men that say.. ugh.. not sticking something up my bum.. don't knock it till you try it!!!

Totally agree! My wife has only just started using anal toys on me this year. It all started when I got her a new jewelled butt plug recently - she looked at it and just said "you've got to try it first" - which I did and really enjoyed it! Since then she's moved onto dildos and we've got a new 7 inch glass toy so that's been up my bum the other night - was fantastic and got her really turned on too so we'll be doing more of that. Definately worth a try!

Cheryle wrote:

Well... what can I say....

so getting down to things the other night, my husband says... do you want to try anything???

So I took that as the green light! Upstairs we went and out came the prostate massager. He just looked at it and went ok ! By now I had the most enormous grin on my face and was actually very turned on at the thought of what I was about to see.

So for my husbands first time I can honestly say he took it really well. After being together over 20 years I've never heard him come the way I heard him come that night. . And he enjoyed it so much he says he can't wait to try it again. This will definitely be part of our lovemaking in the future.. and for all those men that say.. ugh.. not sticking something up my bum.. don't knock it till you try it!!!

Fantastic well done you. I have long been an advocate of the prostate orgasm. It is huge you will only improve his orgasms . if you incorporate it with area days of for play edging him make him wait then you will get the clear Pre cum as you milk him before giving his big final orgasm.

It very bonding as a couple, its like losing your virginty for a woman. With time and practice you will get him to cum without any penis stimulus at all.

I'm thrilled for you

To make it easier my oh and I used doc Johnson rear entry cream. Apply ten minutes before and it won't be as sore going in

Congratulations, let us know how it goes. X

Rocks Off do a great range, and although I would recommend going larger (but I am more experienced) - this is a great start:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31559