My first review

I thought I would try my hand at reviewing a product that I purchased and would love some feedback both positive and negative if anyone cares to share.

Review can be found here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13333&reviewid=96547#customer_reviews

Look forward to hearing what you think.

Thanks all

I always find it hard put in words for a review so this seems like a pretty good detailed review :) x

Well done! 👍

I think the review is great. What i find difficult about writing reviews is including the bad points but not trying to sound negative!

So many reviews are just positives but then i find when buying its better when people mention negatives because some you can cope with, some you cant so its nice to hear everything and then make a decision.

there have been times where im torn between similar items so rather than read just the positives i look at the negatives and sometimes that helps more!

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Well done! 👍

+1☺

That's a really good review. My first few were nowhere as detailed. I think I've got better though now! Well done x

That is a brilliant first time review, you've pretty much covered everything that could be said about it in a detailed and informative way. Wish my reviews could be as good as that, a lot of the time I think of something I should have mentioned after I've submitted it :) x

Definitely a brilliant review!
It's concise and covers everything that someone would want to know about the product. My first few reviews were nowhere near as good as that.

Really nicely written, great job :)

wildflower wrote:

That is a brilliant first time review, you've pretty much covered everything that could be said about it in a detailed and informative way. Wish my reviews could be as good as that, a lot of the time I think of something I should have mentioned after I've submitted it :) x

Same here!

Dp

Fair play, Def put alot of my first reviews to shame. Detailed, straight to the point :) great review x

Very well written. Everything well covered. I will try to do better.

Well done!