My girlfriend bras are too big and nipples are showing.

My girlfriend is 23 years old. She is a very attractive slim blonde. when the weather is nice outside she always wearing low-cut Shirts or low-cut crop tops. She looks wonderful in them, but there is one problem. All her bras are too big for her small (but very nice for me) breasts. The gap between a bra and breasts is so big that you can see her nipple. Many times I saw guys looking at her breasts. It pissed me that her nipples were visible to them. She has big puffy nipples and in a good light they are very obvious. It seems to me that she does not realize it. It would be hard for me to count how many guys saw her nipples. Should I talk to her about it?

I am a big advocate that everyone should wear what they want to wear when they want to wear it without the need to feel judged. You are treading on a very fine line of telling her what she can and can't wear which in today's law is seen as abuse. What I would say is of it is bothering you then perhaps wait until it happens again and then quietly say something along the lines of "be careful when you bend over as I can see your nipples" she may not realise it's happening as obviously she won't have the same view point as anyone who will be looking. A friendly heads up will go a lot further than telling her that it is pissing you off and asking her to change the way she feels comfortable dressing.

Sorry that sounded really harsh, tone gets a bit lost in text so when I read it back to myself it sounded like an accusation. By treading a fine line I meant if you started to tell her what she can and can't wear. Obviously given your post you haven't done this as yet. It is something to consider when/if you have a chat with your girlfriend though.

I second what K&c30's wrote. If you feel that you must say something, say it in a helpful and not accusatory way. Your gf may or may not be aware, and she may or may not care / want to change it.

It's not up to you to decide what she is allowed to wear. If you politely bring it up and she doesn't switch to smaller bras or tops that cover more, and you are still jealous and annoyed, you're free to go.

Maybe she doesn't care that other people can see her nipples? I mean, they are her nipples...

It's not up to you who can see which parts of her body.

You could just say that you think she looks fantastic in revealing tops, but ask her if she knows how much some people might be able to see? She's either fine with it or unaware.

If she's unaware she'll probably want to know, and if she's fine with it then any jealousy or possessiveness really is yours to deal with.

Are the other men friends of yours. or just random people? Because there is a difference between an admiring glance and rude ogling - so if they are friends you might find a way of pointing this out to them.

In my experience there's a pretty good chance is aware that they show, I doubt she has got this far without a trusted friend making sure she knows. You COULD try and have a gentle conversation about how it makes you feel when other men look down her top but anything accusatory or indications that you are demanding she changes will not be well received and as others have said at the end of the day it is her body and up to her.

MsR wrote:

You could just say that you think she looks fantastic in revealing tops, but ask her if she knows how much some people might be able to see? She's either fine with it or unaware.

If she's unaware she'll probably want to know, and if she's fine with it then any jealousy or possessiveness really is yours to deal with.

Are the other men friends of yours. or just random people? Because there is a difference between an admiring glance and rude ogling - so if they are friends you might find a way of pointing this out to them.

Lots of random people saw her nipples especially in the store when she stands and chooses products. We have many men friends who know what her nipples look like. I will give an example from last weekend. We were in the park with our 3 male friends. It was very hot so my girlfriend had a very low-cut top. The gap between the bra and breasts was very large. We were there over 2 hours. I saw that they looked in her breast very often. I saw that they were excited and I felt bad. My girlfriend is very pretty slim blonde and arouses interest in men.

Skx10 wrote:

MsR wrote:

Lots of random people saw her nipples especially in the store when she stands and chooses products. We have many men friends who know what her nipples look like. I will give an example from last weekend. We were in the park with our 3 male friends. It was very hot so my girlfriend had a very low-cut top. The gap between the bra and breasts was very large. We were there over 2 hours. I saw that they looked in her breast very often. I saw that they were excited and I felt bad. My girlfriend is very pretty slim blonde and arouses interest in men.

And...? Where's the problem?

It sounds to me like you should think long and hard about why this bothers you so much.

They're not your nipples - you don't have ownership over who can see them.

I dont see a problem here.

Guys (or girls) are happy / excited to get a meer glimpse of what you get to take home?

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Skx10 wrote:

MsR wrote:

And...? Where's the problem?

It sounds to me like you should think long and hard about why this bothers you so much.

They're not your nipples - you don't have ownership over who can see them.

It annoys me that our małe friends know what her breasts and nipples look like

Trine wrote:

I dont see a problem here.

Guys (or girls) are happy / excited to get a meer glimpse of what you get to take home?

When we do shopping, I have seen guys follow my girlfriend a few times to look at her chest. It's not pleasant

Your girlfriend is not the one in the wrong here. You need to check your mates. It's natural to glance at something that catches your eye but to ogle and objectify is wrong. I have to say you are coming across possesive and perhaps you need to have a look inwards and try and resolve your own insecurities if its affecting you so much.

K&c30's wrote:

Your girlfriend is not the one in the wrong here. You need to check your mates. It's natural to glance at something that catches your eye but to ogle and objectify is wrong. I have to say you are coming across possesive and perhaps you need to have a look inwards and try and resolve your own insecurities if its affecting you so much.

+1

K&c30's wrote:

+2 ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Maybe I should take a picture of her and show her how she looks every day?

Skx10 wrote:

I think perhaps you should take a step back and look at how you are coming across. Like I said in my second post tone gets lost in the written word some what but you are coming across as possesive and that just won't get any support on this forum. This is a place for sexual happiness/equality and freedom. Think this through and take on board the comments you have already recieved.

K&c30's wrote:

Skx10 wrote:

I think perhaps you should take a step back and look at how you are coming across. Like I said in my second post tone gets lost in the written word some what but you are coming across as possesive and that just won't get any support on this forum. This is a place for sexual happiness/equality and freedom. Think this through and take on board the comments you have already recieved.

Absolutely agree with K&c30's.

I wonder if there is a cultural difference here - some of the phrases used by Skx10 sound American? I wonder if some sections of society in the USA are more sexualy reserved than the liberal sections of the UK found on this forum?

Might be wrong...