My growing box of toys!

Hey! So I’m new here.
My solo toy collection is growing. How do I publish my review to be seen on the item description? I purchased it based on the reviews, so I wish to add my own and say how great it is, but I seem to be having issues working out how…

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @Princess.Peach :slightly_smiling_face:

You can leave a review on any product by going to the product page and following the ‘Write your own review’ link. :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome Princess Peach

The way Ian has suggested is the easiest, there should be an option like that for all items they still sell (if it’s discontinued there’s a generalised Link here, it’s also good to note it in case there are any issues on the product page).

Welcome to the forum anyway, there’s a pretty good range of solo toys (my collection is growing too, the bullet was a gateway :joy:). I like looking through the reviews too, can give you a much better idea of how the toy actually performs and sometimes can even help with troubleshooting (plus the thank you discount for reviewing doesn’t hurt)

1 Like

Thank you Ian_chimp. A friend pointed it out to me after :woman_facepalming:
I’ve posted now it now, awaiting approval :relaxed:

1 Like

Hey Ace12345
You get discount for reviewing?
Well being single and having discussions about the endless possibilities on offer at LH, I find I keep on coming back for more items. :woman_shrugging:t3: Feel like I’m discovering myself for the first time. It’s marvellous!

2 Likes

Cuffed. :wave: :relaxed:

1 Like

Same with me haha, I’ve bought quite a few bits. And yeah, once your review goes through you’ll get a thank you email that has a link for a 20% discount for your basket (i try to review most things i get so I’ve got quite a few emails sat in a folder. As far as i know they don’t expire though i do use the oldest link 1st to be safe)

1 Like

Well they know how to get you to come back. It’s the reviews that do it, some make you laugh and others make you bite your lip. I love peoples honesty, it’s refreshing!

1 Like

Hi @princess.peach anf welcomr to thr fold. :slightly_smiling_face:

Why Hello PleasureDrone

Hey @Princess.Peach you’ll find your collection growing very quickly once you seek the items on here. I find myself getting paid and going straight on here to spend it

1 Like

Hey Kentcouple1990
What do you recommend? I’ve ordered a wand today!

I think a wand is a good starting point. My wife has a few life like dildos, a lot of outfits and other random things. I would have a look around the website and see what takes your interest.

2 Likes

Honestly you just need to try some bits and work out what you like best and are most comfortable with. For example, I’m not comfortable with anything penetrative but i know a lot of people prefer it (they’re right though, wands tend to be quite a good start)

1 Like

Hi princess peach

Newly single, so I’ve started building a box of toys, first 2 were off OTHER RETAILER and poor quality. Since then I’ve discovered LH and bought a latex butt plug, an 8inch long 5 inch girth dildo (absolutely amazing journey from virgin to butt slut in less than 5 hours!) and I’ve got a glass butt plug and glass smooth dildo on order.
I’ve also ordered some assless boxers (which where used with the 8inch dildo). Finally my new collection also contains a lot of lube. Looking forward to expanding the collection, my horizons and my capacity :wink:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Princess.Peach. :peach:

Hi and welcome @Princess.Peach :blush:

Hello and welcome @SoloPeeFun :slightly_smiling_face:

You can create your own intro topic if you fancy? That way your hellos won’t get lost in amongst someone else’s. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like