My new friend "lifelike 8 inch dildo "

Hi ... I'm not one for writing reviews on things I've purchased from LH . I can never find the right wording. But I thought I would give it a go thus time and just post on the forum . Maybe one day I will find the correct wording for the reviews .

Recently I've purchased quite a bit. But I had another delivery today of a couple of toys one being the "lifelike 8 inch dildo"

I arrive home to a card through the door from the postman stating my parcel is in my blue bin. I do hope I never have a parcel delivered on a Thursday. I then had to pop back out for few hours .. But on my return I took my parcel upstairs Don't you just love the way LH pack there items ... I think it's great ... The box I am able to recycle. My first reaction on opening it up was " WOW " I love the colour .!!! I then took off the plastic bag it was sealed in . The texture felt fantastic. I've never had a dido this texture before . It looks and feels great. I continued to examine my new friend ... So much detail in the head and the veins. Oh and to actually have "balls" what's this all about lol how long have they been making Dildo's like this ... " I've missed out all these years " Wish I was not so naive back in my youth ... But I guess I am making up for it now . My next mission whilst sat on my bed typing this with my new friend ( Mr Dildo ) led by the side of me ... was ... " where am I going to use it " After reading several threads on the forum and getting ideas I started to look around ... The bathroom seemed like the only place ... But I don't have enough room to swing a cat in my bathroom ... On going into my spare bedroom I spotted my "bathroom scales " " I wonder " I placed the scales on my bedroom chair .... Lubed and stuck the dildo to the scales and gently lowered myself onto it ....yes they were just perfect !!! "Yes" it did cross my mind would the scales take my weight ... Course they would !!! What are scales for but to weigh yourself lol On the down side " I didn't manage to get a true reading of my weight " I was moving around to much 😉 but we all know I was not sitting on my scales wanting to know that lol Riding it .. It felt great ... I've never orgasmed with a vibrator like I did with this dildo ... It was heaven .. Even my legs went to Jelly lol But a little negative 😔 and only little .... For me I feel that I need a bit more "Girth" but for now this is my best friend . Would I recommend it to others "yes" Would I buy more "Hell yes"

Yay! I got sent this to test. Have to get a review done but I keep having to have just one more test! Like you, it would be nice to have a tiny bit more girth but it feels amazing for all that!

Hope you posted this as a review classy.

I am collecting this from the post office tomorrow :) Soooo looking forward to it, had my eye on it for ages. I've got a harness it will fit in as well, so cannot wait to have a lady friend to enjoy it with too. Looks like it's going to be a good buy.

x

AsYouWish! wrote:

No I've not ... Do you think I should then ? Didn't think it was good enough 😔

LadyS wrote:

I am collecting this from the post office tomorrow :) Soooo looking forward to it, had my eye on it for ages. I've got a harness it will fit in as well, so cannot wait to have a lady friend to enjoy it with too. Looks like it's going to be a good buy.

x

Well I feel it is ... I will definatly look into others at a later date ... But this will be my friend for a long while ..

enjoy xx

You said what you think about your toy. I think that constitutes a review.

AsYouWish! wrote:

You said what you think about your toy. I think that constitutes a review.

Done 😊

Good to see that you're enjoying your new toy Classy ...sounds fantastic ....reading your review/post , gave me a touch on btw !! Lol ;-)

LadyS wrote:

x

GlamRockChick wrote:

Yay! I got sent this to test. Have to get a review done but I keep having to have just one more test! Like you, it would be nice to have a tiny bit more girth but it feels amazing for all that!

Glam I'm sure there was a few of us purchasing it or waiting to... I remember reading it on one of the threads .. X

Certainly post as a review but with one caveat. 8" counts as lifelike? The only negative is it needs a bit more girth?

I was under the impression that 6" was average (although I am considering a move to South Korea where apparently 5" is well hung).

This would explain why having read reviews of these dildos some of the posters have come/ gushed/ squirted /fainted or converted to Christianity just by opening the fricking box. A reaction I have never witnessed when presenting macspants Jr to the ladies.

One more question is one of the testicles larger than the other?

If so that's an impressive level of attention to detail.

GlamRockChick wrote:

. Omg i was like too glamrock!!!!! Classy If thats your review its pretty cool! I have smaller one and do love the l feeling

mrs.hiskett wrote:

GlamRockChick wrote:

. Omg i was like too glamrock!!!!! Classy If thats your review its pretty cool! I have smaller one and do love the l feeling

Mrs Hiskett .. Yes I have sent it as a review .. But now I'm cringing thinking should I have wrote all that

But theres nothing cringe worthy bout that hun .if your embarassed bout giving details that u used scales /chair and orgasmed then dont! Ive seen more graphical ones plus thats really good idea !

Yeah, thanks for the scales tip ! We've got some glass scales in the bedroom and I've never thought of using them for this purpose, but I will now. Don't cringe about sending that as a review, it's good !