my partner (female) only cums in one position

So long story straight we've been together three years, she had never cum with a guy before me. After lots of attempts shed able to cum orally, from hands and also during sex. However during sex she's only able to climax when riding me. She needs her clit pushed against me so she can control the rhythm as she needs. We both enjoy it but I'd love to be able to help her finish in other positions.

Has anyone any advice? During doggy with previous partners I've always felt the thrusting and my balls on their clit has been an aid, my current partner is less flexible and so doesn't arch her back down, with other girls I've found this arching helps expose the clit more and alters the penetration angle which helps. Is there a good way I could replicate this?

Maybe a clit vibrator like a bullet or something like the butterfly that you can use during sex may help? Xx

Have you tried vibrating cock rings? Something like this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14882 could maybe offer her a little more clitoral stimulation in doggy as the dangly part might tap against her clitoris instead of just your balls.

This one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31172 is great for him on top positions, especially if you shuffle up a bit higher and grind rather than thrust. Doing it this way allows fro more prolonged clitoral contact and that could well help you achieve your goal.

Or, as has been mentioned, you could get her a bullet, giving her the freedom to stimulate her own clitoris in whatever way she likes it in whatever position you guys end up in :)

We've tried a ring before, I found it a little distracting. I usually get very hard and the vibrations end up diminishing my errection a bit! She's ok with them but she finds they distract from me or I distract from them. I think she finds vibrators during sex distracting although she's fine with them solo!

I'd recommend a liberator wedge. It will put her in a better position during doggy position, and for missionary it'll lift her up and provide better access for deep penetration and clit access. You can try pillows etc, but they tend to flatten and not provide enough support

Is it the vibes you find distracting, or the rings themselves? If you're alright with the ring on its own, maybe get something like this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22186 but don't switch the vibes on. The ears will rub against and add pressure to her clit while not detracting from the sensations of you penetrating her.

As for replicating sex with more flexible women, I don't know how that could be done, tbh. If she can't arch her back, she can't, unless she changes things so she can (Yoga is good for this, if it's medically sound for her to give it a shot).

Maybe you could try something like this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8694 Have her on her front on the edge of the bed and stand behind her? The position enhancer will support her, making it easier to keep her butt elevated, and giving you better access for penetration. You could them manually stimulate her clit with your hands or whatever, cos it doesn't sound to me like slapping balls will be enough for her.

We did try a ring with ears but again her clit is quite tucked away (not a help in itself) and her lips are quite short so the ears quickly drift away from the right area. The various wedges sound like they might help though!

metal_man wrote:

We did try a ring with ears but again her clit is quite tucked away (not a help in itself) and her lips are quite short so the ears quickly drift away from the right area. The various wedges sound like they might help though!

Have you tried anything to make her clitoris bigger and more sensitive? The Lovehoney basics nipple pumps work well for this, and I think they'll be great for you guys if your wife's clit is tucked away, as the smaller area will cause her clit to swell while leaving the surrounding area as it usually is. Pairing a pump with a stimulating gel could enhance things further and it really is a great way of making her clit super sensitive and ready for your touch.

The nipple pumps are a fab way of discovering whether or not suction works for her, and if it does you can look to moving on to clitoral pumps, or even full pussy pumps if that floats your boat :)

Try deep missionary, with you all the way inside but with very shallow thrusts (if that makes sense, ie going between 95% in and 100% in). Try having her prop up her bum with a pillow too, or the wedge that foxxy mentioned.

My wife rarely if ever has an orgasm through penetration alone but we have a selection of clitoral vibrators which ensure that she orgasms every time we have any sort of sexual activity and that's fine by me.

I love her to achieve an orgasm as it's spectacular watching her come but I don't mind in the slightest how she gets there.

Maybe try less thrusting

I like your style

That was for rockstR

NNot metal man

II'm new forgive me

You can get used to only cumming in the same position, maybe before you start next time suggest she moves to another position when she's close and plays with her clit while you are fucking? Doggy is extra good for this.