my partner

gets miffed when i see pictures of big busted women or kelly brook as she says my eyes light up and i smile like a kid in a candy store.

does anyone else do this?]

i dont see the harm in looking so long as you dont touch.

to me its just like window shopping

If there's no intention then ghee no harm imo, however, I also respect my OH to be sensitive to things like this that might make her feel down or whatevs and avoid them in her company.

Yep, my husband is mesmerised by large breasts too. Mine foremost, LOL. I don't mind him looking, I rather get entertained by his awe for them. I don't understand it, but hey, each to their own. :)

As I don't have much confidence, it would be something I would mind as I'd feel I'd have to compete with other females for his attention.

I have no problem with my partner looking at another woman's breasts or bum, there's no intent behind it so no harm. And I'd be a hypocrite if I chastised him for it because I do the same thing!

I just get an " oh behave ". Be happy with what you've got, which I am and always have been.

Sum Sub wrote:

If there's no intention then ghee no harm imo, however, I also respect my OH to be sensitive to things like this that might make her feel down or whatevs and avoid them in her company.

I totally agree with the above statement .There is nothing worse than rubbing yiur OH'S nose in it. Best keeping these type of things to your self.In the longer run it may also dent her confidence as well.

Sum Sub wrote:

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Would dent my confidence, he isn't really the sort of guy to do it, but if I caught him obviously checking someone out while he is with me, in all honesty I don't know how I would react (in a negative way)

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Would dent my confidence, he isn't really the sort of guy to do it, but if I caught him obviously checking someone out while he is with me, in all honesty I don't know how I would react (in a negative way)

I know where you are coming from .I bet from a woman's point of view a bit of insecurity also starts creeping in?on the whole not healthy for a relationship.

Our agreement is, we can look, but don't touch.

I don't mind as long as it's not someone who he could actually be with. Like a friend or someone he worked with. He often tells me about how attractive another woman is but I feel secure in how he feels for me and I know he cares a lot more about personality then he does looks.