My plan for next year!

Its not really a new years resoultion so didnt want to add it into that thread. But next year my plan is to travel the UK and meet up with all the people i know online :).

Ive made friends in pretty much ever corner of the UK, other than wales, the welsh dont seem to like me for some reason? And ive always wanted to meet up with them all, but with uni and my anxiety its been difficult, ive met up with some but i really want to just go see everyone :).

So yeah, thats my plan for next year! i dont know how to really plan it though lol, start at the bottom and work North? or start north wrk south then travel back??

Plus i still need to get peoples Cities/Addresses so tht i dont miss anyone out and make them upset.

theres loads of people on here id love to meet up with, spend a day shopping or going to the cinema or somthing, just chill out and be friends in the same room!! ( i know screem, shock,horror)

If anybody has any suggestions, or would like to be added onto my list of People to see, let me know :) xxx

Much love to you all and Merry Christmas x

Hi Steve, I've always wanted to go to London on a tourist day and do typical things like pose in front of the Big Wheel but have no one to go with! Think you'd like to come with me? :)

EDIT: Email is on my profile. I try to check it everyday but sometimes forget, but be patient, I will reply :)

hahaha tht would be awesome! i only went to london when i was younger and all i wanted to do was watch tv hehehe sounds like a great idea hun xx im trying to get a plan going so tht i can get a bugget set, cose imma need to get a job to pay for it all lol x