My random sex tip of the day...

Dunno how many other couples do this but last week I tried something new with my girlfriend - I used the tip of my penis to stimulate her clit. It drove her absolutely wild and she soon had a very intense orgasm. Felt pretty good for me too!

Hell yes

My best orgasms have started with my (ex - now single) has teased me with his cock along my slit and clit.

I love it. Feels really erotic and love leaning back to watch it. My girlfriend has a lovely pussy as well.

I like doing this, also, kneeling between her spread legs and just thrusting the tip of my cock in and out of her, while looking down at her pussy and teasing her clit with my fingers. Mmmmm for everyone involved!

Yeah, being able to see everything's a big thing for me. Seeing your cock enter a nice pussy is just amazing.

Yep, I enjoy this very much, it generally seems to go down very well with everyone :)

Mirrors are fun. I like to put a mirror behind my bf when he is sat in front of me fingering me so I get to see how wet he makes me, hellishly sexy

My OH lurrrves me to put my forefinger in her pussy, thumb on her clit and third finger right in her ass. Pumping my fingers in+out rubbing her clit makes her come like mad :) SG

Love a hot cock being rubbed over my clit, hot and wet from being inside me, perfect, mmmm......

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

My OH lurrrves me to put my forefinger in her pussy, thumb on her clit and third finger right in her ass. Pumping my fingers in+out rubbing her clit makes her come like mad :) SG

sweet SG :)

Thankies MissB!

A real "arm ache-r" :)

Yeah, rubbing your penis along her clit is fantastic alright. Very visual, and she gets incredibly wet from it. Never brought to her orgasm with it alone though, that is definitely worth a go.

I'm a big fan of 69ing with me on top, as it allows us to use dildos/vibrators on each other easily. Definitely recommended!

Seán&Soozie wrote:

Yeah, rubbing your penis along her clit is fantastic alright. Very visual, and she gets incredibly wet from it. Never brought to her orgasm with it alone though, that is definitely worth a go.

I'm a big fan of 69ing with me on top, as it allows us to use dildos/vibrators on each other easily. Definitely recommended!

That sounds good! So you slide a dildo in her pussy while you lick her clit? Is that possible though?

Yeah, and she uses on on my ass, if I'm in that mood It's just easier for both os us to get the leverage we need for using dildos if I'm on top. Plus, the extra pressure on my penis when it's pulled back slightly at that angle is fantastic.

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Haha, thats a move of mine too! Who says men can't multitask? ;)

Seán&Soozie wrote:

Yeah, and she uses on on my ass, if I'm in that mood It's just easier for both os us to get the leverage we need for using dildos if I'm on top. Plus, the extra pressure on my penis when it's pulled back slightly at that angle is fantastic.

I'm definitely giving this a go. And I know what you mean about having your cock pilled back like that. I love it.

Yes I love being teased! The best is when he enters me, pulls out and repeats... I'm gagging for him then!!!

John1986 wrote:

Dunno how many other couples do this but last week I tried something new with my girlfriend - I used the tip of my penis to stimulate her clit. It drove her absolutely wild and she soon had a very intense orgasm. Felt pretty good for me too!

We do this and it's fantastic! entering her just as she cumming is great too, then back out and start again If you get her to hold your shaft and do the stimulating it's a different feeling but just as nice!

S&S wrote:

this sounds tempting to try!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Miss Behaviour wrote:

Mirrors are fun. I like to put a mirror behind my bf when he is sat in front of me fingering me so I get to see how wet he makes me, hellishly sexy

I really want to try this one day..

I actually find this really off-putting. My OH and I were at a hotel with a huge mirror in front of us... It just made us act quite self conscious of what we were doing. We ended up covering it up.

I do agree with the original post. It's an amazing feeling for us, girls. =]