My reviews your feedback for me to improve :)

Hi guys and gals, Just wondering if you could check out my reviews and let me know if they are helpful to you l or how I could improve please :) All feedback welcome as wondering if I should continue reveiwing as I do enjoy it but don't get many likes lol

101SexBot wrote:

Hi guys and gals, Just wondering if you could check out my reviews and let me know if they are helpful to you l or how I could improve please :) All feedback welcome as wondering if I should continue reveiwing as I do enjoy it but don't get many likes lol

Your reviews are just fine. Just the right amount of information in my humble opinion.

Tbh I don't think that many people worry about hitting the like button they are more interested in hitting the 'buy' button xx

Completely agree with LNT! Just the right amount of info, important details but straight to the point - I think they're very useful :)

+1 to the above comments, no critique from me either Iā€™m afraid, as none needed.

I would be amazed if anyone was moved enough by anything I put in a review to bother taking the time to say it was helpful, certainly I never do. As LNT said, too busy filling up the basket. And, like you, I quite enjoy writing them if I feel I have something interesting/ informative to say.

I really love (and am enjoying) writing reviews to help and inform others of possible good or not so good purchases.

I love being involved in all aspects of Lovehoney, including the forum and reviewing what I purchase.

TBH I have been pondering the exact same question as 101SexBot just lately, so thank you for creating this thread my dear.

I would love to know if other's also think my reviews are useful. As SexBot says, it's hard to know if people don't push that button at the bottom of the review.

I would just like to know if i'm being helpful and informative enough to others? x

I will press the button when I find a review particularly informative, and there are loads of great ones out there!!

Thanking you all kindly.

Awww thank you ladies, that means a lot to me :) I love your reviews too, totally helped me with purchasing and I've hit the ' found helpful' for emerald and Gosig a few times to date lol More reviews coming soon, ordered a pile of new items for xmas :) Thanks again šŸ’‹ XX

Thanks 101SexBot, appreciate this! xxx šŸ’š