My Reviews

:lovehoney_heart: by @Ian_Chimp, 23 Jun 2018
Fun Factory Stronic Real Rechargeable Realistic Thrusting Vibrator

Trusty Von Thrusty

This is our first vibrator from this price bracket and the difference in build quality and overall appearance is really noticeable, even down to the shade of pink they’ve chosen for the silicone. It’s certainly a high-end product.

Sensation-wise it’s not like anything we’ve tried before. Unlike some of the piston-style thrusting vibrators that just have the thrusting tip this toy surges backwards and forwards along its whole length. This means you can feel it rhythmically pumping in and back out again much more than the stroking sensation you get from the ‘tip-thruster’ style.

It’s also got a nice solid heft to it which adds that extra bit of pressure to all the right places. Mrs Chimp thought it felt very similar to the 'weighty’ sensation she gets from some of her glass dildos. I think this also contributes to how deep and far-reaching the pulsations go, as she can feel them all the way through her lower abdomen.

Another great feature is the patterns. I know most vibrators have them, and they can be a bit of a marmite issue, but as these control the rhythm of the thrust rather than the normal vibration patterns you get with other toys then they definitely deserve a mention. This chap has got some real moves. It can bang you fast, it can bang you slow, it can even bang you slow, slow, slow, faster, faster, faster, fast, fast, fast, slow, slow, slow. As rhythmic sex goes it’s got it covered.

You can lose a bit of the momentum if you grip it too firmly so we found it best to hold it lightly, or even just leave it to do its thing and keep a guiding hand close-by to stop it wandering off. Though you can also manually slide it in and out as well to add some extra movement of your own. This is really good for mimicking a feel of real(ish) sex as you and the vibrator work in tandem as you thrust against each other. This is particularly good when using the patterns.

If you’re looking for a really stealthy-quiet vibrator then I would recommend you look out for toys that use whatever magic technology they’ve used to power this. Honestly, on most of the settings if you held it in your right hand I’m not sure your left hand would hear it.

It isn’t massive, but I don’t think it needs to be. The size is perfect for us, and it also means it can easily be used along with a moderately sized clit toy for double stimulation. This is a toy that we will be using a lot. In fact we’ve already named him, which is our highest honour and one only the best sex toys in our collection receive. Trusty von Thrusty, we salute you.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Very impressive technology. Easy to use, and it’s both quiet and powerful.

Cons: Nothing. I wish I could afford the whole range.

Bottom Line: Brilliant piece of kit. Exactly what I hoped a thrusting toy could be like.

4 Likes