My Reviews

by @Peitho , 13th December 2022
Womanizer Duo 2 Rechargeable Silicone G-Spot and Clitoral Stimulator

All-encompassing Satiable Sensual Ecstasy

I have owned the Womanizer InsideOut for quite a while and am a big fan of it for intense blended orgasms but always wanted a little more… or actually a lot more G-spot girth so when the chance arose to try out the Duo 2 and it’s extra internal girth and features I jumped at it. Both are superb toys and I guess this is a comparison review to see if the extra features are worth the extra £70.

My first impressions of the Duo 2 are very, very good. I went for the “green” option, which is actually a fairly dark teal, richer and slightly darker in tone than it appears in the photos on my phone screen. It’s beautiful and the feel of the high quality silicone is lovely plus I don’t have any other toys this colour and I do love variety. The packaging is equisite, all colour coordinated with the toy with a pull out draw displaying the contents with easy access to all and no plastic! All eco friendly paper fibres but sturdy. It also comes with a lovely cotton storage bag in case your space is at a premium and you don’t want to keep the box or you’re traveling. Finally, a full but neatly concise illustrated instruction manual. Full marks.

When I first switched the Duo 2 on I was confused, it said it should have Smart Silence activated by default but this was far from silent. I tried turning the Smart Silence feature on and off and it didn’t respond to this command. Not the best start. Anyway, I popped it on charge, again an annoyance here as the magnetic connection points are smaller, much weaker magnets than on my InsideOut which has a great connection. The Duo 2, if slightly disturbed, has a tendency to lose the magnetic connection which given the flashing light indicating charging and constant light indicating fully charged is located inside the clitoral suction part and hard to see without disturbing the toy is irritating. Once charged however, the battery life is excellent and it lasts me many sessions between charges, though admittedly, it’s a pretty quick worker, and I’m not one to hang around too long.

Pleasingly, once charged, the Smart Silence feature now worked perfectly and has done ever since and I’m able to activate and deactivate it as I wish. An oddity, but there we go. I am very pleased this feature does work, I love this feature. It controls both the arm and clitoral suction together so there are no vibrations or suction unless the suction head is in contact with your skin.

There are 6 buttons on the Duo 2 but they’re well positioned, logical and make using it very easy. Power and Afterglow button on the back, intensity up and down for the suction situated below intensity up and down for the arm vibrations with the arm pattern button above. It works extremely well.

An interesting thing occured for me in use. With the exception of eggs worn out and about, I have always been a constant vibration girl, but some of the patterns here really work for me. I think this is because stimulating your G-spot is actually stimulating the internal sections of you clitorus (that’s what the G-spot is) and with the suction working on the end and a wave pattern of vibrations going on inside it kind of drives the clitoral suction sensation to and fro along my clitorus. Well, let’s say it works very well for me. It’s also worth noting that the vibrations are deep, rumbly ones that travel well internally.

In terms of flex, bend and shape the InsideOut and the Duo 2 are exactly the same. Both have lots of bend along the full length of the arm for adaptability of fit but flex forward to press against the G-spot. You’re just more filled internally with the Duo 2 which for me is a good thing. It’s not massive, I have girthier G-spot toys, a tape measure puts it at an 11cm circumference (compared to the InsideOut’s 8.5cm), but it works. Similarly, both toys come with two heads so you can pick the one best suited to your clit. I suspect one size does not fit all, but for me, the positioning of the suction head and where the internal arm sits is perfect with both toys. My G-spot, like most, is not especially deep, and while I like girth, length is not my friend. These toys are perfectly shaped for intense stimulation inside and out for me and keeping the suction head placed just right is much easier with an internal arm held fast with my vaginal muscles than with my hand holding the Classic 2. To the extent, in fact, showers can be taken and while both my hands are applying shampoo to my hair, my thighs and vagina hold the Duo 2 perfectly in place… admittedly legs give way and I finish in a happy mess sat in the bath tub with the shower running over me but the point being totally hands free is entirely possible.

A feature I didn’t think would do much for me but has been a pleasant surprise is the Afterglow. I assumed I wouldn’t use it to be honest but I find myself really enjoying the drop in power without switching off. It seems to draw out my orgasm for longer and leaves me more satisfied.

Cleaning, as with most suction toys is a bit of a faff but being fully waterproof definitely helps. I take the head off thoroughly wash both it and the main body and then leave separated until completely dry. The Smart Silence feature does not work if the toy is wet as it treats water the same as skin and this includes any water left between the head and it’s housing.

In conclusion, this toy is epic. The InsideOut is fabulous too and does a very, very good job but this is a bit better… hence the higher price tag. It turns out the additional features (Smart Silence, Afterglow and the Vibration Patterns) are marvellous and more useful than I expected and as I did expect I prefer the fuller feeling of the G-spot arm.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Packaging, size, shape, quality, suction, vibrations (including the patterns), extra features, lots.

Cons: The magnetic charging connectors are poor, much weaker than the InsideOut’s.

Bottom Line: Divine, such easy blended orgasms in one compact package.

7 Likes