My threesome

Right so a few people told me to let them know how my three some went when I’ve had it and I’ve had it so….

Firstly there was absolutely no need for me to be nervous like I have been for a few days everything was completely fine, secondly it was so so good more than I expected it to be. I wore a lingerie and white hold ups for them and I can honestly say it’s the most attractive and wanted I’ve ever felt in my life :sob: it was also so much fun and they looked after me (in a nice way) so much! Having 2 dicks all to myself at the same time and feeling so sexy and wanted turned me on so much and made me wet to be honest from the start. My fwb didn’t wear a condom where as the other one did all the way though until the end. My fwb made me cum twice once with his tongue and fingers the other whilst in me and oh my fucking god being spit roasted is unbelievable I didn’t think it would actually feel that good. My fwb eventually finished inside me whilst the other took off his condom and finished just above my pussy/bottom of my stomach. We have agreed we will do it again at some point to which I’m excited for.

So yeah for anyone interested there we go :upside_down_face:

40 Likes

Nice to hear it worked well :lovehoney_heart:

1 Like

Not the toughest decision for all involved I bet :rofl: Thanks for sharing your experience, sounds like it was very empowering for you. I have a mental image of a lady with a big Cheshire Cat grin on her face all weekend.

So pleased it went as you hoped and more :+1:

Sounds exciting glad you enjoyed it

No I think it’s to early for me to try dp but it’s something I don’t hate the look of and will probably try one day

2 Likes

I am so glad you had such a positive outcome. It appears you had thought through everything, everyone was happy and knew their boundaries. You also sound as if you looked stunning in the lingerie/stockings. Good for you and well done. Apositive outcome @gracelangstaff2004

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed the experience.

I’m pleased and happy for you that all went well, my oh loved every minute, we have been talking about involving another girl next time.

1 Like

I’m glad that it went well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow @gracelangstaff2004 I feel honored to be able to read of your evening. You are very lucky to have had such an incredible experience, to have not only one but two partners that you are so comfortable with. You can count me in as someone who would be interested in reading of your experiences with this in the future. :partying_face:

1 Like

Fantastic news to hear!! I’m so pleased it all went better than you was expecting and they both sound like truly gentlemen ! :partying_face: happy days to you !

Sounds amazing. Unfortunately it’s just a fantasy for me as wife would never do it.

Was anal involved too or is that something to come?