My vaginal scent makes him horny... outdoors, fully clothed?

My boyfriend and i have been with eachother a while, we live with eachother and are very sexually active.
The thing is, while we're out with friend he tells me he can smell me, like my natural vaginal smell when im turned on, I cant smell a thing, we're all obviously fully dressed, but it's really strange.
Sometimes i smell his penis while sitting with friends but not as often as he smells me, does anyone know why this is?
and why he gets extremely turned on by it?
Thanks.

No idea, but he must be part-wolf unless you go out in shortish skirts and "go commando" a lot.

I've often been considered to have a very acute sense of smell, but that's not one I've ever picked up on under normal circumstances of everyday life.

It is to do with pheronomes, basically a 'scent' you give off when you are turned on that attracts males and tells them you are turned on and ready for breeding.

Some people will give off more scent than others and some can smell it more than others. Usually if your 'mate' has had sexual contact with you, he will more intune to the smell in future.

Here are some pheromone based products: http://search.lovehoney.co.uk/search?p=Q&w=Pheromone

Reminds me of a joke. . .

A guy is walking past a bus stop and says to a woman "Can I smell your cunt?" "Fuck off, no you can't smell my cunt!" the woman yells back at him, "Oh" he replies, looking slightly confused, "it must be your feet then".

SG

Err. . .no offence to anyone! It's just a joke I remembered :)
I know people can be touchy. SG

SG...lol!!!

I was once riding the last tube home and there was only one guy opposite me, reading a newspaper. All of a sudden i got the smell of cock in my nose, really strong and then I noticed he was wanking under the newspaper, ewwww can still remember how dirty it smelt, filthy fucker probably hadn´t washed for days. Apart from that I have never been able to smell cock, although the smell of a menstruating woman is very obvious sometimes.

Using your trusty sword You should have chopped his copy of The Star in half MissB!
Shocking indeed! Dirrrrty bastard :S
SG x

Miss Behaviour wrote:

SG...lol!!!

I was once riding the last tube home and there was only one guy opposite me, reading a newspaper. All of a sudden i got the smell of cock in my nose, really strong and then I noticed he was wanking under the newspaper, ewwww can still remember how dirty it smelt, filthy fucker probably hadn´t washed for days.

Disgusting! (and an offence). Although you could of course have just taken as a twisted sort of compliment that you were evidently looking especially fine that particular day...

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Using your trusty sword You should have chopped his copy of The Star in half MissB!
Shocking indeed! Dirrrrty bastard :S
SG x

lol!! I remember staring at him and telling him what a disgrace he was which was a stupid mistake as he probably really got off on that, but I was only about 18, what did I know then.You would be surprised how often i got goosed, flashed and touched up on London Underground. It goes on all the time unfortunately.

Ellipsis wrote:

Miss Behaviour wrote:

SG...lol!!!

I was once riding the last tube home and there was only one guy opposite me, reading a newspaper. All of a sudden i got the smell of cock in my nose, really strong and then I noticed he was wanking under the newspaper, ewwww can still remember how dirty it smelt, filthy fucker probably hadn´t washed for days.

Disgusting! (and an offence). Although you could of course have just taken as a twisted sort of compliment that you were evidently looking especially fine that particular day...

I reported it to the police, and all the subsequent encounters, the transport police virtually wrung their hands in a "what can we do about in" way . I had just finished working a 10hour shift at my day job, and a four hour stint as a bargirl in a private club...was far away from looking nice

Miss Behaviour wrote:

I reported it to the police, and all the subsequent encounters, the transport police virtually wrung their hands in a "what can we do about in" way . I had just finished working a 10hour shift at my day job, and a four hour stint as a bargirl in a private club...was far away from looking nice

Ah OK, that puts a different angle on it. What they can do is check the CCTV of the train at those times if it was a regular occurance. Presumably sufficiently so for it to be predictable to a reasonable degree - then pick the bloke up. Shameful attitude from them if that's the best they could muster.

oh god that's bad, but dont worry i wasnt touching myself in the middle of the town park, i assure you x thanks for the advice everyone, hope to hear more x