My wife wants a threesome, anyone know of a good website.

My wife has been wanting to have a threesome with another woman for some time now and after talking quite a lot about it we have decided to give it a try. Now as we are a quiet couple with not much of a social life we are trying to find a good trustworthy website where we can try to find a sex partner.

We are new to this and while we are quite excited about it we are also nervous, which is why we need to find a very good website, not one full of men who can't read profiles and still try it on with the wife even after stating no men need apply.

Thank you in advance.

You could try adultwork.com

Good luck

Fabswingers is a good swinging site that I use. It's free, which is nice. It is still full of illiterate men who message people willy-nilly, but alas this is the norm with any sniff of possible no-strings sex in the digital age. However, it's easy to ignore there messages :) and it does have a lot of nice single ladies and couples on there too.

Best of luck guys.

me and hubby are after the same, have just joined fabswingers but everyone seems so serious and has loads of do's and don't.

We want a girl who I can have fun with and hubby just wants to be there.

There are the genuine members of fabswingers its just finding them among the fakes, dont give up :)

We use fabswingers and have met some great people from there, you've just got to weed out the idiots and fake profiles. xx